The Sarah Millican Television Programme - Series 1 Page 4

Her rudeness is on the cheeky side, like Graham Norton. She can talk about blowjobs and the like while still managing to seem quite granny-friendly. Which is quite a talent, really.

Watched Episode 2 because I really like Sarah, but had to turn it off before the end. It's really not good at all.

She's much better on the Radio... Sorry.

Very good tonight, lots of lots of quality gags and the editing was slightly slicker.

Not a fan of Charlie Boorman (his dad Stan was much funnier - the Joirmens!, hilarious) but by bringing in Sarah's Dad, it got better.

The Ghost cookery bit was also hilarious. Still not a fan of the format, but it could have been a lot worse.

Tacos are like little trailers for the meal.. :D like her style. Laughed a lot at tonight's show, she gets away with murder as she is rude but not offensive, loved the Ghost takeoff...very sexy :D

Good stuff tonight. Looking for to seeing her, live, on Saturday.

Have to say I'm a bit surprised it got recommissioned, I stopped watching after 3 or 4 episodes. She's a good standup but I found this show a bit awkward and underdeveloped. Hopefully with the next series they'll keep what worked and fix what didn't and it'll be better.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ May 7 2012, 4:09 PM BST

Have to say I'm a bit surprised it got recommissioned, I stopped watching after 3 or 4 episodes. She's a good standup but I found this show a bit awkward and underdeveloped. Hopefully with the next series they'll keep what worked and fix what didn't and it'll be better.

I'm sorry, Raymond, I don't get people who watch half the first series, give up and then watch the next series to see it gets better. I think they're in the minority. People generally either watch the whole thing however crap it gets or just give up watching completely. There could be some people who just watch it/don't watch it randomly of course. I think it's generally going to stay the same. Sorry...

Are you saying they won't bother reviewing what worked and what didn't, and making changes that might draw in more viewers? That's an odd way to run a TV show.

I think he's saying that with an average of more than 1.5m viewers, they'll probably be thinking it actually worked very well indeed.

I'd make tweaks to a few little points of the show (as previously mentioned, I'm sure), but didn't feel there was anything grossly wrong with the format.

Quote: Aaron @ May 7 2012, 7:40 PM BST

I think he's saying that with an average of more than 1.5m viewers, they'll probably be thinking it actually worked very well indeed.

I'd make tweaks to a few little points of the show (as previously mentioned, I'm sure), but didn't feel there was anything grossly wrong with the format.

I didn't think there was anything grossly wrong either, but things like the Millicam seemed a bit surplus. But it'd be interesting to see if Sarah herself seems more confident and natural in the next series, having done a whole series.

I'm thinking of checking this out soon as I really enjoyed her on WILTY. Worth a viewing?

It's a slightly quirky show, but yes it is worth trying.

Quote: Tokyo Nambu @ March 8 2012, 10:26 PM GMT

Please, God, Make It Stop.

Can't stand her either...!

Quote: AlexH @ November 27 2012, 1:58 PM GMT

Can't stand her either...!

If you don't like Sarah Millican then I would suggest not watching "The Sarah Millican Television Programme", the clue is in the title.