Drinks Page 2

Lets talks about how great Life's Too Short is.

I'm in.

Lets. I'll bring the protective visors

Badge's will have a smiley face pre-painted on it :)

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 3:05 PM GMT

Just bumping in case people haven't seen thread, and wish to witness an interesting bluff/double bluff/triple bluff debate over whose turn it is to get the next round in :)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Free drinks + rohypnol + cab = serious cash. Based on my current financial status, I think every woman in London is pretty safe at the moment.

If however, someone wants to buy me free drinks full of drugs all night and drag me home in a taxi, I will gladly have unconcious sex with you.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 3:46 PM GMT

If however, someone wants to buy me free drinks full of drugs all night and drag me home in a taxi, I will gladly have unconcious sex with you.

0/ and Pirate

If I understand correctly, this is an open invitation to a standup comedy gig in London next week.

I may come.

Who's standing up?

I'm going as AJ's official drink taster.

Laughing out loud

If I'm not away (which knowing my life I will be)... I'll come along.

You jetsetter, you :)

Where might you be abandoning us for?

Oh I know - I'm at a Wedding Fayre near Bath that day - so I won't be coming.

:(

But, WEDDING FAYRE?!!

The problem with cyberstalking is that some people post public details of meet-ups which any Tom, Dick or Harry could read..

Whoops! Sorry.. wrong thread.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 7 2012, 5:18 PM GMT

The problem with cyberstalking is that some people post public details of meet-ups which any Tom, Dick or Harry could read..

It's an open invitation...

EDIT: People aren't obliged to say on this thread that they're coming if they have concerns about their whereabouts being public.
If a random stalker is going to target anyone who's in a pub, then no-one should ever go out.
This is an open invitation because all BCGers and indeed nervous lurkers are welcome to come along and introduce themselves and have a drink and a chat.
Of course (obligatory safety spiel) all those attending should make sure that someone knows where they are and what time they expect to return, and ensure that mobile phones are charged and oyster cards are topped up

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 5:17 PM GMT

:(

But, WEDDING FAYRE?!!

I know - believe me, not fun for me, but I am a bridesmaid for my friend so I have to go.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 7 2012, 5:18 PM GMT

Isn't that the point?!