Last Tango In Halifax

I really think that Bob Larbey should sue!

This thread was originally titled 'Antony And Cleopatra', the programme's working title.

Quite. Screamed at me as I read about it.

Quote: David Carmon @ January 12 2012, 10:50 PM GMT

I really think that Bob Larbey should sue!

Wasn't it Will Shakespeare who wrote that one? *baffled*

It was a reference to As Time Goes By, making a comeback under a new name by the looks of it. Hmmmph!

Still, looks rather good!

Quote: zooo @ January 13 2012, 12:06 AM GMT

Still, looks rather good!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Lol, it does!
It's rather cheeky of them if they 'borrowed' the idea, but if it's a quarter as good as the original it'll be fine by me.

I might just write a novel about an 11 year old who one day receives a letter telling her she is a witch and is invited to join Crockshite Magic School for the Wandly Gifted

Quote: zooo @ January 13 2012, 12:11 AM GMT

Lol, it does!
It's rather cheeky of them if they 'borrowed' the idea, but if it's a quarter as good as the original it'll be fine by me.

I prefer stolen!

I wouldn't want to get sued!

I hope it flops anyway. She was the worst one in dinnerladies anyway.

The director is named Euros ?

Bet he's in crisis !

:D

Ohhh, it's him is it. The Doctor Who guy! Cool.

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 13 2012, 12:40 AM GMT

The director is named Euros ?

Bet he's in crisis !

:D

It's doomed already then.

Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid - look forward to that.

Quote: youngian @ January 13 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid - look forward to that.

I hope that's a joke