Great kid's sitcom!

Hay has anyone seen the CBBC sitcom Sadie J? I think it's quite good considering the ages of the cast and I'll admit to being 20 and laughing out loud!

Ronan Carter and Steve Spiers (also in Stella) are particually good.

Anyone else seen it?

I'll keep an eye out for it. Personally I can't beat a bit of 'Maid Marian and her Merry Men'. That has to be the best kids sitcom I've seen.

I absolutely love sadie j (or a young lady as she prefers to be called) right from the first episode (crushamondo) I have not missed any episodes when they first came out!! I can't wait for gagalicious looks and sounds soo good!! Pleased :) :D Laughing out loud Rolling eyes :| Huh? :$ <3 <3 ! England Hug Console Geek Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Angelic Cool :P :P

I liked Gagalicious too - gave Ronan Carter a chance to shine!

Took a bit of getting into this new series but I think it's really hit form. Keith is getting even more gormless and there seems to be a nice rivalry developing between Kit and Miss V!

Nothing and I mean nothing, will ever beat Malcolm In The Middle. Not Never, ever, ever! Saying that I haven't seen Sadie J.

Malcom In The Middle is better - but Sadie J is a good way to cheer you up! I miss it when it's not on.

MITM wasn't a kids' sitcom though!