Happy Birthday Godot Taxi Page 2

I would like to withdraw my endorsement of this thread.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2011, 2:09 PM GMT

Er... It's tomorrow.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 17 2011, 2:11 PM GMT

I would like to withdraw my endorsement of this thread.

:D

Well I'm touched guys, even though you f**ked up the date, the sentiment is plain to see and I'm warmed that the most important and consistently funniest posters on the BCG have taken the time etcetera...

Take yourself to a boozer, order your poison and imagine me paying for it.

Happy Birthday Noel Edmonds.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ December 17 2011, 2:57 PM GMT

LOLS.

Er... It's tomorrow.

You, I or any of us maybe dead by then.

Quote: Leevil @ December 17 2011, 2:57 PM GMT

Noel wouldn't help you with your dumbass technical questions.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2011, 2:24 PM GMT

Well I'm touched guys, even though you f**ked up the date, the sentiment is plain to see and I'm warmed that the most important and consistently funniest posters on the BCG have taken the time etcetera...

oopps.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2011, 4:14 PM GMT

Noel wouldn't help you with your dumbass technical questions.

He does actually. It just takes a helluva long time because he hides the answer is one of twenty boxes.

:D Well here's an early greeting from me!

Er... It's tomorrow.

I KNEW that you set of inept swine (mentally noted it as 2days after mine) and you've deprived me of making the first post (weeps).

Can't be arsed to come back and post tomorrow, so Happy Birthday GT, you misanthropic old c**t, have a terrific 2012!

And in the spirit of premature birthday greetings and to save the effort... Happy Birthday for next year, GT, you misanthropic old c**t, have a great 2013!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 17 2011, 2:24 PM GMT

In fairness it was Gavin who f**ked it up. Can you recommend a pub where we can put the drinks on your tab?

Quote: keewik @ December 17 2011, 6:30 PM GMT

I KNEW that you set of inept swine (mentally noted it as 2days after mine) and you've deprived me of making the first post (weeps).

Happy birthday for yesterday Keewik (assuming I read that right).

Quote: Vader @ December 17 2011, 7:34 PM GMT

Happy birthday for yesterday Keewik (assuming I read that right).

I think so too. So Happy Birthday to the pair of you to save me the effort of posting twice - although what I'm typing now would probably be more than if I'd sent you individual messages.