The Bleak Old Shop Of Stuff Page 10

I liked the last one. Not as good as the previous two, but better than the Christmas special. On the whole, I liked it.

Commend Tokyo for their rant. I pretty much don't agree with any of it, but I originally thought 'Oh no, here we go' about the missive and was then thoroughly entertained. It's a very rare thing that someone can have a right rant and retain the ability to use paragraphs properly. Well done that man!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ March 8 2012, 12:53 PM GMT

It's a very rare thing that someone can have a right rant and retain the ability to use paragraphs properly. Well done that man!

True!

Quote: swerytd @ March 8 2012, 12:53 PM GMT

I liked the last one. Not as good as the previous two, but better than the Christmas special. On the whole, I liked it.

Commend Tokyo for their rant. I pretty much don't agree with any of it, but I originally thought 'Oh no, here we go' about the missive and was then thoroughly entertained. It's a very rare thing that someone can have a right rant and retain the ability to use paragraphs properly. Well done that man!

Dan

Commend Tokyo for their rant. I pretty much don't agree with any of it, but I originally thought 'Oh no, here we go' about the missive and was then thoroughly entertained. It's a very rare thing that someone can have a right rant and retain the ability to use paragraphs properly.

Well done that man!

If I didn't know better, that writing style is very James Patterson...

Dan

:)

Disappointing but unsurprisingly, BBC Two has decided not to order a second series of The Bleak Old Shop Of Stuff. We shall never get to see Robert Webb disguised as a Victorian Katherine Parkinson. :(

:(