8 Out of 10 Cats Page 12

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for your welcome :) I've been doing my best to source the joke online and it does seem to be mentioned in 8 Out Of 10 Cats but no idea when! The annoying thing is that I can picture Jimmy doing his opening stand up and saying it!! Unfortunately, I've got 10,000 words still to do and only 3 weeks so there's no time for a DVD binge session...

Fingers crossed someone happens to know the episode!

Good starting in-joke gag.

Just saw a bit of X-Factor on 8 Out Of 10 Cats.

What an embarrassment and the panel's reaction is pathetic.

And was that a Two Ronnies gag by Jimmy about Hong Kong?

Well, I enjoyed it. I love 8 Out Of 10 Cats! Laughing out loud

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 14th June 2014, 7:09 AM BST

So the Countdown mash up is back...I feel like it's getting really tired and stale. I really don't enjoy watching them that much, regular 8 Out Of 10 Cats is much better. Sean Lock doesn't have much opportunity to riff on Countdown and that's the best part of 8 Out Of 10 Cats. Also, Joe Wilkinson is terribly unfunny and his "I'm so wacky and offbeat" shtick feels really forced. He takes up so much of the show too.

I just watched the latest Cats does Countdown and regular Cats back to back and had the completely opposite experience. Countdown was smooth and interesting, while the old Cats seemed slow and akward. But then again, it's probably because I like to play along with both, and Countdown obviously gives your brain a better workout.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th October 2014, 10:35 PM BST

Just saw a bit of X-Factor on 8 Out Of 10 Cats.

What an embarrassment and the panel's reaction is pathetic.

And was that a Two Ronnies gag by Jimmy about Hong Kong?

Quote: G180e @ 7th October 2014, 7:42 PM BST

Well, I enjoyed it. I love 8 Out Of 10 Cats! Laughing out loud

I meant the excerpt of X-Factor and its Panel and audience were pathetic. Not 8 Out Of 10.

I love this programme too. (NOT X-Factor which is a f**king running sore)

Just saw it again.

It is SOOOOOOOO frightening.

I think I'll emigrate!

Hi all, really trying to find the episode where Sean is referred to as the jazz daddy. I think its series 17 but could be 16

Anyone?

Joe Wilkinson's pasty made me choke on my own laughter. Funniest thing I've seen on Cats since the clip of the Karate disco dancer about 10 years ago.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 28th October 2014, 1:03 PM GMT

Joe Wilkinson's pasty made me choke on my own laughter. Funniest thing I've seen on Cats since the clip of the Karate disco dancer about 10 years ago.

That was brilliant, Joe is always great!

I don't like it I'm afraid.Jimmy Carr is very irritating. Sorry to be harsh but that's my view. I feel uncomfortable watching it. Another thing I don't like is when they do the Countdown specials one I feel it is very disturbing because of all the messing about.Some of the jokes they come out with is just awful I'm afraid. Some jokes can be a bit tiresome and unpleasant. Sorry to be harsh though.

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is the funniest programme on TV.

Is your comment slightly tongue in cheek Gazzo?

I am just giving my own view Chappers.

Quote: Gazzo @ 29th October 2014, 8:45 PM GMT

I don't like it I'm afraid.Jimmy Carr is very irritating. Sorry to be harsh but that's my view. I feel uncomfortable watching it. Another thing I don't like is when they do the Countdown specials one I feel it is very disturbing because of all the messing about.Some of the jokes they come out with is just awful I'm afraid. Some jokes can be a bit tiresome and unpleasant. Sorry to be harsh though.

I can't stand Carr's stupid laugh. That's enough to stop me watching any longer. Don't particularly rate Jon Richardson and Sean Lock seems to be past his best. The standard of guests hasn't been that much cop with the likes of Claudia Winkelman, the ex Countdown woman etc

One of the funniest programmes on TV.