Lee Evans - So What Now?

I actually only just discovered this sitcom existed. I really like this sitcom, even though it has been dubbed as out-dated ... I know it got a lot of bad press when it came out but I enjoyed it quite a bit, and I wish the BBC had allowed Lee to write a second series ... But what do you guys think of it?

I thought it was great. Lots of laughs, and I'd love there to have been a second series.

Yup, fab little series!!!!!

Loved the episode with Lee & Co trying to push the sofa up the hill and on the train with the girl friend, priceless antics.

All the best,
Cal :)

Boss show this, DVD is sound.

Thanks for reminding me of this. I had vague of recollections of Lee Evans in a sitcom but thought I had imagined it, obviously not.

:D Love him. Reminds me of Norman Wisdom, who I adore!

Quote: SivoxII @ June 5 2011, 9:31 PM BST

Yup, fab little series!!!!!

Loved the episode with Lee & Co trying to push the sofa up the hill and on the train with the girl friend, priceless antics.

All the best,

I think the one with his girlfriend on the train is from The World Of Lee Evans .. But it was a good one Laughing out loud

Also, Lee reminds me alot of Frank Spencer in Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em ... Even the dress sense is remarkably similar ...

Wave
I wish there had been another series, have the DVD and have watched it so many times!

Love Lee Evans, he is a genius.

The setting for "So What Now?" was wide open, so all kinds of possibilities for new script ideas. I also wished there had been a second series, as it felt like it was just gaining ground in S1.

Everything from a certain Fast Show character at the petrol station, to Lee picking up the hitchhiker .. pure class!!!!

All the best,