General, General Thread Page 3

Because 7 8 9.

The crazy frog has a black box

I'm so confused :S

You're not the only one

one two buckle my shoe, three four...

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ May 28, 2007, 5:58 PM

Ow little miss smart arse, o.k then if your so good and clever, i bet you £1 million (i will be paying by check) that you can't tell me what every button does on my remote including this one that makes the screen go black.

cheque*

Quote: David Chapman @ May 28, 2007, 9:03 PM

My remote doesn't do anything cos my TV has just died. Taken it back today and get a new one Friday. Not missing much.

I would actually DIE if that happened.

Thankfully it'd give me a good excuse to buy a nice big LCD. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ May 30, 2007, 1:09 AM

I'm so confused :S

I was never confused!

Right a question for my fellow intellectual funny friends. *hysterical bouts of laughter* Jesting! You are, each and everyone of you)
Anyhoo! Now that my boys are working and paying a tiny slice of rent. At what point do I ask for pocket money?

When they get home from work.

Just after you've cooked them an amazing spag bol and tempted them into a false sense of security with your domestic godess tasks. Or blackmail them by saying the repo men are coming round to take away your belongings

Well I might just add up £5 a week from the ages of 4 - 16 x that by 2, and demand it all in one lump sum. Then I can bog off back to the Maldives.

Mr Bummble will be so proud of you. then theres the leccy the hot water the clothing and not to mention all the good advice. I'd say you'd be looking at buying a whole island. Cor imagine the sun sets and the tranquility.

Or you can bugger off to France aye Reiss? ;)

Not at the moment its bloody raining and i cant go in the pool. at the moment i cant even start on ny writing talk about sad and self pity

You have a pool for f**ks sake, stop whining.

I know but everyone's welcome...just fly to Bordeaux and i'll let you have a dip

I know but everyone's welcome...just fly to Bordeaux and i'll let you have a dip