General, General Thread Page 2,737

It is very accurate.

Is it just me or does Lee Mack look like Robert De Niro in this pic?

:D

Watching a repeat of Top Gear I asked myself: Have May and Hammond ever been on one of the popular panel shows such as QI or HIGNFY?
I know May has his own shows and Hammond presents this silly "sports" show but I've never seen them on one of those quiz-comedy programs unlike Clarkson.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd August 2015, 8:15 PM BST

Watching a repeat of Top Gear I asked myself: Have May and Hammond ever been on one of the popular panel shows such as QI or HIGNFY?
I know May has his own shows and Hammond presents this silly "sports" show but I've never seen them on one of those quiz-comedy programs unlike Clarkson.

Because neither of them are naturally funny or could probably work without a script - although I vaguely seem to remember the Hamster chairing HIGNFY.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd August 2015, 8:46 PM BST

Because neither of them are naturally funny or could probably work without a script...

Well, I can imagine James May being a guest on Room 101.

Ha! Richard Hammond is on WILTY? tonight!

No googling, and sootyj close your eyes and ears. How do you pronounce 'zebra'?

Zebra. Like.... Deborah.

Hammond was on 8 Out of 10 Cats a few years ago. Sean told him his favourite joke about Hammond's accident. Errr

Quote: zooo @ 11th September 2015, 11:24 PM BST

Zebra. Like.... Deborah.

You mean Debra. Not Zeeeebra.

Ha. I wrote Debra first, but I thought everyone would be all 'that's not how you spell Deborah'.

Besides, I pronounce Debra and Deborah exactly the same way.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th September 2015, 11:55 PM BST

You mean Debra. Not Zeeeebra.

Dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug. O Debora, always look like a zebora
Your sunken face is like a galleon clawed with mysteries of the Spanish Main.

Bolan as good as Bolan always was and Steve Peregrine Worsthorne at his peak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngShAssaH4s

(1968 - crowd looks as miserable as sin - would change their pose two years later - hah, how fickle the public - spot an early Neil Kinnock on phones but he had already lost considerable amounts of what was his hair)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th September 2015, 12:00 AM BST

Dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug. O Debora, always look like a zebora
Your sunken face is like a galleon clawed with mysteries of the Spanish Main.

Bolan as good as Bolan always was and Steve Peregrine Worsthorne at his peak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngShAssaH4s

(1968 - crowd looks as miserable as sin - would change their pose two years later - hah, how fickle the public - spot an early Neil Kinnock on phones but he had already lost considerable amounts of what was his hair)

You couldn't be seen to enjoy music in those days - or attempt to dance.

(Took)

Quote: Chappers @ 12th September 2015, 12:14 AM BST

You couldn't be seen to enjoy music in those days - or attempt to dance.

(Took)

I could do what I liked. I was five.

What is the relevance to Bazza?

Never mind.

I loved what that geezer wrote with Feldman. Cool

Think we may have just lost a large slice of cohort but you'll get the drift. ;)