General, General Thread Page 2,710

Quote: zooo @ 27th September 2014, 10:49 AM BST

He does have a certain melty quality.
I haven't seen him in anything for AGES though.

If you bug their bridal suite you would probably see him in something.

Sick

Alas George Cluny is gone, along with my dreams of meeting him at the meat counter in Morrison's and being swept off my feet to an amazing life in Hollywood (where, of course, they'd snap up my scripts about Oor Wullie and the Broons)

Good heavens! It's October tomorrow!

We have passed equal length day and night and the nights are getting longer.

Hurray!

It's Halloweentember!

[quote name="Ben" post="1092761" date="30th September 2014, 11:27 PM BST"]Good heavens!

(Hides in embarrassment and quickly edits post)

Can anyone tell me what job I have just been offered?

Here are the details:

Dear Stephen,

Role for - Production Area Programmer - for a leading Oil and Gas Company!!

A Leading Global Oil and Gas Company are urgently seeking to onboard Production Area Programmer to join one of their largest projects undergoing in Onshore Oman.

Job Type: Permanent - Residential position in Oman

Job Purpose:
To maximize asset hydrocarbon production well through short term optimization, surveillance, well activity management, deferment reduction to meet production and injection targets. To manage team to improve artificial lift performance, identification and follow up on unrealised production potential working with WRM & operations teams.

Hmm. Been in charge of making sure a certain section meet their production targets....for something they make or inject somewhere. And make sure their pretend lift is working?

There's a couple of wells in there - could it be rescuing some pussy? (Leave it!)

Quote: keewik @ 27th September 2014, 11:19 PM BST

Alas George Cluny is gone, along with my dreams of meeting him at the meat counter in Morrison's and being swept off my feet to an amazing life in Hollywood (where, of course, they'd snap up my scripts about Oor Wullie in the Broon)

oi I wrote a script about Oor Wullie being gay, fire up the lawyer signal

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st October 2014, 10:03 AM BST

Can anyone tell me what job I have just been offered?

Here are the details:

Dear Stephen,

Role for - Production Area Programmer - for a leading Oil and Gas Company!!

A Leading Global Oil and Gas Company are urgently seeking to onboard Production Area Programmer to join one of their largest projects undergoing in Onshore Oman.

Job Type: Permanent - Residential position in Oman

Job Purpose:
To maximize asset hydrocarbon production well through short term optimization, surveillance, well activity management, deferment reduction to meet production and injection targets. To manage team to improve artificial lift performance, identification and follow up on unrealised production potential working with WRM & operations teams.

There has got to be an element of teaching English as a second language!

Quote: keewik @ 27th September 2014, 11:19 PM BST

Alas George Cluny is gone, along with my dreams of meeting him at the meat counter in Morrison's and being swept off my feet to an amazing life in Hollywood (where, of course, they'd snap up my scripts about Oor Wullie and the Broons)

Has he finished getting married yet? When I saw the "news" the other day they said he got married and then I watched it today and they said he was still getting married.

Quote: reds @ 1st October 2014, 1:36 PM BST

Has he finished getting married yet? When I saw the "news" the other day they said he got married and then I watched it today and they said he was still getting married.

I think there had to be a separate civil ceremony a few days after the first one.