General, General Thread Page 2,708

Iron Man's alter ego Big Pussy.

I didn't want to start a thread on this so I'm asking this here. So...

I remembered a comedy scene today but I don't know where I got this from. It's doing my head in now.

Two men looking at a very modern and abstract sculpture or a picture of a woman. One says something like: "This is sick, women don't look like this!" The other replies: "You dated worse". Laughing out loud

Sounds very OFAH-ish, like a conversation between Albert and Del. But I don't think that's where I saw this. I was watching a few episodes of Hancock recently. Could this be where I got this from? Please help me!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 5th September 2014, 8:29 PM BST

I didn't want to start a thread on this so I'm asking this here. So...

I remembered a comedy scene today but I don't know where I got this from. It's doing my head in now.

Two men looking at a very modern and abstract sculpture or a picture of a woman. One says something like: "This is sick, women don't look like this!" The other replies: "You dated worse". Laughing out loud

Sounds very OFAH-ish, like a conversation between Albert and Del. But I don't think that's where I saw this. I was watching a few episodes of Hancock recently. Could this be where I got this from? Please help me!

Could it have been The Rebel?

Quote: roscoff @ 5th September 2014, 8:50 PM BST

I haven't seen any of his movies yet. So if it was Hankcock then it must have been the TV show.

Maybe it is from The Sketch Show or Spoons.

It could be from the Hancock episode The Babysitters...too lazy to check that out.

Quote: roscoff @ 5th September 2014, 8:50 PM BST

Don't remember that in The Rebel.

Pete and Dud? They were often set in art galleries.

I thought Pete and Dud sitting down eating their packed lunches.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th September 2014, 8:44 PM BST

Genius!

Dud and Pete - Art Gallery

'It's a different culture. The Mousetrap did terribly in Pakistan.'

Quote: Chappers @ 7th September 2014, 8:44 PM BST

:( Isn't that what I suggested - where they ate their sandwiches? Angry

Thinks it's about time supermarkets and food producers realised that some people live by themselves. Even if I buy the smallest size/amount of something, I usually have to throw some of it away.

Quote: reds @ 8th September 2014, 12:26 PM BST

Thinks it's about time supermarkets and food producers realised that some people live by themselves. Even if I buy the smallest size/amount of something, I usually have to throw some of it away.

There's very little you can't freeze these days.

Feckin' hell! Jeeeeeeeeeez !

Las Vegas bike stunt

Quote: Oldrocker @ 9th September 2014, 9:03 PM BST

Feckin' hell! Jeeeeeeeeeez !

Las Vegas bike stunt

Mine of information me....... :P

I wos tired guv, and me fingers just went off on their own - also I was drinking Belgian beer.

So what about George Clooney getting married at 53? Too old to compromise, do you think? I know he's been married before but that didn't work for long either.