General, General Thread Page 2,705

Quote: zooo @ 23rd July 2014, 9:25 PM BST

Not really, since she went to Sochi as well.

x 2 then.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd July 2014, 9:39 PM BST

speedway

Oh God! Speedway! The pride of King's Lynn!

Karen Dunbar introduced the ceremony and she's gay so I hope they did that on purpose.

Quote: Ben @ 23rd July 2014, 9:32 PM BST

Oh God! Speedway! The pride of King's Lynn!

Been there with The Heathens!

I was in Gothenburg in 1980 when Michael Lee won the world title.

Still find it scary that when I watch something on YouTube, it remembers what I watched last time and then suggests something else I may like, and I do like it. Especially when it doesn't have the same people in it.
Most creepy of all though, is when I watch a embedded clip on another site and YouTube knows.

Worse so since it's takeover by Google. And as for that Google+ thingy everywhere, don't get me started.
I like to trick it by signing out before watching anything, take that Google!

OK, so it's very American etc but there are some gems in there.

http://www.oocities.org/heratyk/afjokes.html

I guess Rolf Harris is becoming infamous as well as famous.

A painting of his sold for £35,000 on eBay last month.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rolf-Harris-original-oil-painting-034-Green-Eyed-Lion-034-/321449299191?pt=UK_art_Paintings_GL&hash=item4ad7df0cf7&nma=true&si=zPxiVIyRgSjLEmmtd76RkLeHb%252Bg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

[image=800,600]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/MIUAAOxyOlhSwZ26/$_57.JPG[/image]

The following is an exchange of correspondence between a customer and the Irish Railway:

Gentlemen,
I have been riding trains daily for the last two years, and the service on your line seems to be getting worse every day.
I am tired of standing in the aisle all the time on a 14-mile trip. I think the transportation system is worse than that enjoyed by people 2,000 years ago.
Yours truly,
Patrick Finnegan
.................................................. ................................................
Dear Mr. Finnegan,
We received your letter with reference to the shortcomings of our service, and we believe you are somewhat confused in your history. The only mode of transportation 2,000 years ago was by foot.
Sincerely,
Larnrod Eireann
.................................................. ................................................
Gentlemen,
I am in receipt of your letter, and I think you are the ones who are confused in your history.
If you will refer to the Bible, Book of David, 9th Chapter, you will find that Balaam rode to town on his ass.
That, gentlemen, is something I have not been able to do on your train in the last two years!
Patrick Finnegan

Hi.

I'm looking to recruit a number of part time comedians that are capable of working with video online. Contact me if your interested - great publicity!

I'm looking to recruit a number of part time comedians that are capable of working with video online. Contact me if your interested - great publicity!

Dya know on yer TV?

You have sources I.e. HDMI, DVD, Ext-1 etc

Well mine has one called FAV

DOes anyone know what FAV stands for??

Favourites?

Nope

It's a source

If I plug my ipod into my telly via a special USB lead, I then choose te FAV source to view things from my ipod on my telly

I just need to know what FAV actually stands for

If you find out do us a FAVour and tell us too.