General, General Thread Page 2,704

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd July 2014, 8:51 PM BST

That would be considered Happy Hour in downtown Dublin.

According to my mate who took the photo, the pub is on Camden/Hackney border.

I used to come down to Hackney many years ago when Cradley Heathens speedway team were away at Hackney Hawks.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd July 2014, 8:51 PM BST

How could anyone resist?

What's wrong with 8 Ace for £1.49?

Wonder how much it is on a Friday night?

Is it just me or is the Commonwealth Games a load of old f**king bullshit?

Hey, all you third world countries that we invaded centuries ago? Yes, you remember us, the British. we turned up in boats and basically decided we own you and your country and everything in it? Yeah, and if you refused we murrdered you in cold blood? Yeah!? Yeah now you remember us? Them were the good old days

Well why don't we all get together and chat about old times and throw some javelins around and have some bike races n stuff

Cool!

F**king pathetic

Have these countries got no respect for the dead?

We invaded and conquered and murdered you you f**kin morons !!!

Stick yer commonwealth up yer arse

Anything involving yet MORE f**king sport this year can c**t off.

'Scuse language...

I read that as "scouse language" and wasn't surprised.

Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2014, 10:35 PM BST

Hey, all you third world countries that we invaded centuries ago? Yes, you remember us, the British. we turned up in boats and basically decided we own you and your country and everything in it? Yeah, and if you refused we murrdered you in cold blood? Yeah!? Yeah now you remember us? Them were the good old days

Well why don't we all get together and chat about old times and throw some javelins around and have some bike races n stuff

Cool!

F**king pathetic

Have these countries got no respect for the dead?

We invaded and conquered and murdered you you f**kin morons !!!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud plus the bloody games are causing us traffic problems. And, God help them, they're flooding in to the Tesco near the athletes' village to buy clothes and electrical goods.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2014, 10:35 PM BST

Yes, yes and yes.

And blanket coverage by the BBC 'cos they have f**k all else apart from jerks running in fields around Gateshead from time to time.

80% of countries in the glorious commonwealth have laws making homosexuality illegal

Nice!

Quote: Lee @ 22nd July 2014, 10:52 PM BST

I read that as "scouse language" and wasn't surprised.

For a split second, I genuinely thought they were advertising "PEE IN A PINT", because of those leaves across the lettering. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 23rd July 2014, 12:55 PM BST

For a split second, I genuinely thought they were advertising "PEE IN A PINT", because of those leaves across the lettering. :)

Well if it's lager there isn't any difference.

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd July 2014, 12:16 PM BST

80% of countries in the glorious commonwealth have laws making homosexuality illegal

Nice!

That must make Claire Balding a hypocritical c**t for accepting the BBC gig.

Not really, since she went to Sochi as well.