General, General Thread Page 2,518

Since I'm not a doctor, I could be talking shite, but surely a brain tumour would involve headaches, unless it's benign in which case there are many other possible symptoms.

What did the doctor suggest?

Aye I'm just bein silly

It's just cos it been happening everyday for weeks

Cant help worrying

Doctor just sent me for blood tests and an ECG

Waiting for results

No sillier than anybody else. Most folk worry about their health sooner or later. At least he's sent you for tests. The main thing is to try hard to get on with life meanwhile. It may be something simple.

Yeah your right

Oh well

Anyway if I stop posting soon you'll know I've snuffed it

You will NOT snuff it. They'll give you a time scale so you've time to say your goodbyes to us. (That was a joke by the way).

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 10:56 PM BST

Really?

But nausea as well?

Nah

My money is on tumour

Well glad to hear you're getting it checked out

Seriously, keep us informed.

:) Lofty don't worry, this sounds like an ear inbalance that makes you dizzy and sick, also eye problems do this- first stages to explore.

After that, blood problems like anemia or thyroid imbalances, please don't worry it will be simple to resolve! love best wishes x

Do people remember when Renegade Carpark left the boards for 18 months? Let us pray that NEVER happens again.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 10:53 PM BST

Migraine are painful though

I don't get pain

I feel very lightheaded

It's like being drunk

Driving me insane

You could have something like vertigo, labyrinthitis or even vestibular neuronitis.

Someone's been googling.

Quote: dellas @ October 14 2012, 4:17 AM BST

:) Lofty don't worry, this sounds like an ear inbalance that makes you dizzy and sick, also eye problems do this- first stages to explore.

After that, blood problems like anemia or thyroid imbalances, please don't worry it will be simple to resolve! love best wishes x

Thanks hun

Or high or low blood pressure. Whatever it is you are getting it seen to now, that's the important thing.

Vet's visit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man walks into the vet's surgery carrying a dog and asks the vet to have a look at it. After checking it over, the vet turns to the man and says, "I'm very sorry to tell you this, but I'm afraid your dog is dead."

The man is quite put out by this and demands a second opinion. The vet, after telling him that it will do no good, goes out through a back door and some moments later reappears with a black Labrador.

The Labrador approaches the table where the dog is lying; he sniffs all round the dog, nudges it with his head, lifts up a paw and finally turns to the man, gives a sad sounding "woof" and goes out. The vet says, "I told you, the dog is dead."

The man is still not happy so the vet goes out again and this time reappears with a ginger tom cat. This proceeds to jump on the table alongside the body of the dog; it sniffs the body, raises one of the dog's paws with its head, prods the body with its own paw, and eventually turns to the man and gives a mournful "Miaou", jumps down off the table and leaves the room.

The man now turns to the vet and says "I suppose you are right - my dog is dead. How much do I owe you?" The vet goes to his desk, looks up some figures and says to the man "That will be £150"

"What!! That's ridiculous, I bring my dog in, you look at it and tell me it's dead and charge me £150 - it's disgraceful!"

"Well", says the vet, "If you had left it with me I would have only charged £20, but when you add in the Lab tests and the CAT scan......."

Ha! Permission to repeat that one down the pub, please, Bill.