Which sitcom character would you most like to be? Page 5

Twenty to eleven is late? What do you do deliver milk? or are you having an affair with the postman?
I have never seen such a basic flaw, very strange that one?

I'm a bloke but I'd love to be Dorien from Birds of a Feather.

Is that normal?

^ No, that's totally f**ked up man.

I'd like to be Mark Corrigan (Peep Show) so I can have a huge pair of massive, freakish balls.

Is that normal?

It would be interesting to be Moss from The IT Crowd for a day.

I probably fancied being Joy from Drop the Dead Donkey when I was younger.

My accent has been accused of being occasionally reminiscent of Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted.

I'd settle for Mr. Jolly as I share his accent and people skills.

;) Meaning non existent? Would like to Mrs.Doyle from Father Ted 'OHyes I wuld I wuld I wuld'

Do you mean Mr. Jelly?

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2011, 1:52 AM BST

Do you mean Mr. Jelly?

Yeah. I can't believe I mixed them up. I love the show so much and go and make a stupid error like that :$ I'm a f**kwitmuggle.

By the way, whatever happened to Teddy Paddalack? He was funny. I'm guessing he's in Waltham Prison.

Well I reckon poor old Richard O'Sullivan had a bit of fun in Man About The House, but otherwise I'd probably be Neil from the Young Ones.

Has to be Father Jack Hackett..........I'm sure they based his character on me, feckin arse buscuit

Equal parts Jim Royle (The Royle Family), Old Tommy (Early Doors) and Uncle Mort (I Didn't Know You Cared).

Bernard Woolley from Yes Minister. Working in an important place making sarcastic remarks all the time without serious consequences for me would be great.

Jerry is Seinfeld. In nine series he seemed to date a different hot woman nearly every week and almost nothing bad ever happens to him (except going to jail in the last episode).

Or Joey in Friends, or the character Leslie Phillips played in that 70s sitcom where he seduced lots of women.

Basically, right now I have the horn but I'm sitting at home alone.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th December 2014, 7:55 PM GMT

Bernard Woolley from Yes Minister. Working in an important place making sarcastic remarks all the time without serious consequences for me would be great.

Actually it does have consequences, even at a very junior level.

You can spend more time on the BCG forum for a start.

Among the things that you don't say:

- I realise presentation is important but if you want an actor you'll need to get me an Equity card.

- You talk about members of the public as if you aren't one. Coming in through reception should not be the same as Mr Benn walking through the magic door.

- I agree with about a quarter of your annual appraisal on me but I will need to take it home tonight so that I can correct the rest of it.

- Cuts might well be needed but none of you can pretend that in pursuing them you aren't literally murdering a lot of people.

........but it's too late now. :(

So many interesting answers.

I think I'm a cross between Victor Meldrew and Arkwight now. But, who would I rather be .... After much debate, it has to be Malcolm Tucker.