Sherlock Page 65

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 20 2012, 12:08 PM GMT

Understandable is a bit of a leap; well, to most people anyway!

This is Godot we're talking about though. To him an old lady walking a bit slow in front of him is a c**t. ;)

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:16 PM GMT

This is Godot we're talking about though. To him an old lady walking a bit slow in front of him is a c**t. ;)

This is true.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2012, 12:12 PM GMT

So you hate him, think he's a c**t but you read his Tweets?

I don't read his 'tweets' - I got the quote from the f**king link you posted.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:16 PM GMT

Only if it's moffat's mum.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 20 2012, 12:45 PM GMT

I don't read his 'tweets' - I got the quote from the f**king link you posted.

Only if it's moffat's mum.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

:D

Moffatt's Scotch, and as we all know there are no Scotch women, only Scotch men.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 15 2012, 10:48 PM GMT

I seem to remember you speaking quite highly of the first episode?

Yeah, reminds me a bit of this:

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 7 2011, 6:04 PM GMT

Wasn't looking forward to this one too much, sandwiched as it is between two Moffat episodes and a Neil Gaiman story, seemed like it was going to be not much more than filler; and so it proved. It wasn't a stinker, it was just a bit ho-hum. Bit run-of-the-mill, nothing too special to distinguish it.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 15 2012, 10:39 PM GMT

Relieved that the writer didn't drop the ball, was a bit worried as the two other TV things of his I've seen haven't been the best. Certainly his Dr Who was poor in the extreme.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 20 2012, 1:57 PM GMT

Yeah, reminds me a bit of this:

I guess you sure showed me!

You guys! :)

Whistling nnocently

Godot knows more about c**ts than the man with the secret webcam in Kingscross stations ladies toilet.

Godot knows more about c**ts than the man with the secret webcam in Kingscross stations ladies toilet.

Quote: sootyj @ January 20 2012, 2:26 PM GMT

You are a modest guy Sootyj

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:05 PM GMT

Why is that c**ty?
If they'd announced the 3rd series there wouldn't have been much jeopardy in the 'is he dead' storyline.

Yes, because we all thought that the BBC would allow the lead character in one of it's biggest shows to be killed off at the end of the second series. Just like we all really thought that Doctor Who would really die at the end of the last series.

I'm not saying *I* believed he might be dead. But I know of quite a few people who did! Or at least entertained the possibility for a moment.

It certainly would have been utterly pointless doing the storyline they did though, if the whole world knew for sure there was another series already commissioned.

You really can't see why they kept it a secret until after the last ep had been shown??

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 4:19 PM GMT

I'm not saying *I* believed he might be dead. But I know of quite a few people who did! Or at least entertained the possibility for a moment.

It certainly would have been utterly pointless doing the storyline they did though, if the whole world knew for sure there was another series already commissioned.

You really can't see why they kept it a secret until after the last ep had been shown??

Not really. I doubt many people really thought he'd die. You were always expecting Sherly to pop up at the end. But I'd agree with your other point that the smug self-satisfied way Moffat makes all these pronouncements is more than a little grating.