Sherlock Page 61

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ January 16 2012, 5:53 PM GMT

at around the same time as somebody threw a corpse out of a lower-floor window (or the truck, I guess) which is what we see hit the ground.

Now here is the weird bit. If Sherlock was able to launch himself off a building and land in a bin truck without being seen (except by Watson), then what drew the vast crowd to 'Sherlock's' body on the ground?

I suppose you could theorise that the sound of Sherlock hitting the bin lorry might have drawn them, but rubbish trucks make loads of noise anyway and London is a very loud city.

So the timing had to be - Sherlock jumps, no one sees, Sherlock hits bin lorry, no one sees, corpse is pushed out onto street, no one sees, the sound of Sherlock hitting bin lorry attracts attention of passers by. :S

It wasn't a vast crowd, about ten people- small enough for Molly under instruction from Sherlock to summon out/Mycroft or Moriarty to have arranged. Especially since some if not all were hospital personnel, or at least seemed to be, they could have been employed or be doing a favour, so that Watson/media/assassins are fooled.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 16 2012, 6:20 PM GMT

Now here is the weird bit. If Sherlock was able to launch himself off a building and land in a bin truck without being seen (except by Watson), then what drew the vast crowd to 'Sherlock's' body on the ground?

I suppose you could theorise that the sound of Sherlock hitting the bin lorry might have drawn them, but rubbish trucks make loads of noise anyway and London is a very loud city.

So the timing had to be - Sherlock jumps, no one sees, Sherlock hits bin lorry, no one sees, corpse is pushed out onto street, no one sees, the sound of Sherlock hitting bin lorry attracts attention of passers by. :S

Maybe Sherlcok jumps, only Watson sees, there's no reason why anyone else would be looking up there. At a certain point, a corpse was shoved out the building from high up, so it plummets and hits ground whilst Sherlock himself lands on whatever was used to cushion floor. So people might have seen the corpse falling and come over; or more likely just saw the very end/heard the corpse crash onto the pavement and came running. Sherlock jumping was for for Watson to see; the corpse dropped out the window was for those nearby to see and hear. Possibly. Maybe.

Anyway, it's going to be a long time until we find out.

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2012, 12:08 AM GMT

FUCK OFF!
:O

Sorry. I mean, gosh that's jolly interesting. :O

I second this! :D

Far too many pages to read from that post to this, but well everybody concerned.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 16 2012, 6:20 PM GMT

Anyone else picturing Roy from the IT Crowd with his mock up of the "Sea Park" attraction at this point?

And another thing... the court clock showed 11.20 when they said they were calling no witnesses but then in what seemed to be the immediate next scene it was 10.40-10.50

And they must have had a discussion or some form of communication when they were both locked up seemingly next to each other

And what is the print in the seal?

And why did Molly go to buy crisps when Sherlock had already brought some?

And who's Henry Fishguard, who was displayed as hanging man and 'never committed suicide'?

And why after the weird still shot of Moriarty did the background look slightly rounded, and there were glints of sunshine that didn't seem quite in place? Screens? Reflections?

And why did Moriarty repeat the thing about angels, and say Sherlock was on the side of them? A reassurance that he was on the right side of the building to safely fall?

And just to carry on with the moon and planet links, there's a crater on our moon named Reichenbach...

*head explodes*

Quote: AJGO @ January 16 2012, 8:23 PM GMT

And another thing... the court clock showed 11.20 when they said they were calling no witnesses but then in what seemed to be the immediate next scene it was 10.40-10.50

And they must have had a discussion or some form of communication when they were both locked up seemingly next to each other

And who's Henry Fishguard, who was displayed as hanging man and 'never committed suicide'?

And why after the weird still shot of Moriarty did the background look slightly rounded, and there were glints of sunshine that didn't seem quite in place? Screens? Reflections?

And why did Moriarty repeat the thing about angels, and say Sherlock was on the side of them? A reassurance that he was on the right side of the building to safely fall?

And just to carry on with the moon and planet links, there's a crater on our moon named Reichenbach...

And why does John Snow on channel 4 news wink at me when no one else is looking>

How come Benedit Cumberbatch is on the international space station firing these theories into my brain with his tachyon hate gun.

Why does my mouth taste of metal, is it the radio recievers David Cameron implanted in my fillings?

Aajgo are you feeling ok...?

Ohhh, is that why my mouth keeps making right-wing statements? Thank f**k for that, I thought I was turning into a tory

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2012, 8:27 PM GMT

*head explodes*

Or it might all be a dream. *Pines for Sunset Beach*

Quote: AJGO @ January 16 2012, 8:23 PM GMT

I think you may be going a bit deep and complex with your thinking! It'll probably just be he leapt onto something soft and they shoved a corpse out the window.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 16 2012, 8:38 PM GMT

I think you may be going a bit deep and complex with your thinking! It'll probably just be he leapt onto something soft and they shoved a corpse out the window.

Yeah, you're probably right... it's just that that nice Jon Snow definitely winked cyrillic alphabet morse code at me while a tachyon gun was shot to the tune of 'dark side of the moon'

:D

wtf?

I'd be more concerned about why Sherlock murdered JM.
As you will discover, the view point was of Sherlocks sidekick, rather than reality.
*pauses*
MFer
Unimpressed

ps I would have murdered JM in series 1.

Why did the British courts trial "Richard Brook" under the name of Moriarty if Moriarty never exsisted?

Quote: Jamey @ January 16 2012, 9:27 PM GMT

Why did the British courst trial "Richard Brook" under the name of Moriarty if Moriarty never exsisted?

In Sherlock world, creating false identities is the same as filling out a form in the Post Office, takes about ten minutes.