Louie Page 6

The youngest girl is okay but she can be guilty of looking at the camera or just behind it for direction which is slightly off putting.

This is one of my favourite shows at the moment, it's miles better than Derek, which is actually quite lame (considering Louis CK and Ricky Gervais are supposed to be contemporaries)

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ 22nd May 2014, 9:37 PM BST

The youngest girl is okay but she can be guilty of looking at the camera or just behind it for direction which is slightly off putting.

I haven't noticed, I think she's ok (I do condone the shaking of children, like my Dad used to say, 'gets em to shut up and stop being a little f**king dickhead')

Louis is sometimes an odd show and some episodes seem to have little focus on comedy at all, but its still, overall, a brilliant and funny sitcom

Am I the only person who thinks it's a bit shit? I think that Louie CK is probably the best stand up in the world at the moment but I just don't think this show is very funny or interesting. Some of the notions expressed are naive and suggest that Louie is not as clever as he thinks he is.

The shows all right. I got interested in watching it after Talking Funny with Louis, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais and watching various Louis CK stand ups.

I will say the show is exactly the opposite of what I expected it to be and much less funnier than I thought it was.

I've only watched until season 4, but I'll give season 5 which was shorter a watch in a couple of days.

Perhaps you should watch his first show called Lucky Louie, it's more of a traditional sitcom which is filmed in front of a live audience. It's a really funny show

Fox in the UK is repeating Season Two at 2.50am Monday nights/Tuesday mornings (next week's time), so one to record.

Just watched the opening, when his pregnant sister turns up, out of the blue, and stays the night.

When this show is on song, it's one of my favourite shows ever, and this episode was an absolute gem. There's nothing else quite like it.

The choppy rhythm and structure don't always work - it's almost like sections have been stuck together with sellotape - but the contrast with other slickly made shows is always a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for the heads up George! :)

Quote: Lee @ 27th November 2015, 10:46 PM GMT

Thanks for the heads up George! :)

yw. I only spotted it by chance in the "Radio Times", buried in the schedule. Glad to see you're a fan too.

2:2 (Bummer/Blueberries) was... different.

A bit Woody Allenish - not a bad thing.

5 seasons of this so far, so lots for me to catch up on, which is great.

Next ep. is on a bit earlier, 2am, Mon night/Tues morning. Have set my series link, and won't be putting any more reminders, so check the schedules. :)

http://www.foxtv.co.uk/listings/07-12-2015

Quote: George Kaplan @ 4th December 2015, 2:28 PM GMT

A bit Woody Allenish - not a bad thing.

People ask, What's the funniest thing Woody Allen ever did?... Bone his daughter. Crazy films, crazy guy!