Louie Page 4

Anyone else notice Aids writen on that Chalkboard, that subway.. and pretty much everywhere else? Louie talked about it on O&A a while back. He was also nice enough to bring up how someone other than himself got a writing credit on the show. I got really, really worried after that episode aired, seeing the opening credits. Nice to hear the guy's not losing his edge.

The season ended very strongly, the last three episodes were supreme.

My favourite bit by far was Louie's stand up bit on sleep, I was literally choking with laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHyaQLdm3E

Louie really is a treasure.

It was an excellent series, the Joan Rivers episode being the standout for me.

I'm on to Parks and Recreation now, which also features Louis. A pleasant surprise.

Currently on its third season, it's been announced that it will be back for a fourth.

Can't believe it hasn't been on UK telly yet. Seems like just the sort of thing Sky Atlantic would show.

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2012, 9:45 PM BST

Can't believe it hasn't been on UK telly yet. Seems like just the sort of thing Sky Atlantic would show.

Has it not been on the F/X Channel? If that channel exists over here still??

I'm currently re-watching season 1. Just amazing.

157 on virgin.

Tis where I watch Dexter and Falling Skies which has improved greatly

Hmm, I might have the FX channel. Is that where they show This Life with zombies? (Can't remember the actual title.)

No new Louie until 2014:

http://splitsider.com/2012/10/everything-is-on-hiatus-louie-wont-be-back-until-2014/

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2012, 9:45 PM BST

Finally coming to the UK - FX will be showing it as part of their re-launch (which sees them rebranded as 'Fox') from Jan 22nd at 9pm.

Having not been hugely impressed by him in the past, I am now converted and can declare I love this man quite dearly.

I think the only thing I've seen of him is that clip of him in a turbulent plane with Ricky. (If that was even him.)
One day I will actually see some of his comedy.

Quote: zooo @ January 5 2013, 5:12 PM GMT

I think the only thing I've seen of him is that clip of him in a turbulent plane with Ricky. (If that was even him.)
One day I will actually see some of his comedy.

:O

Watch all of 'Louie'. Just go now and get it. And his stand up.

He's quite "full-on" with his stage persona, but during the sitcom bits, he's like a nicer version of Larry David. He's pretty much in-between Seinfeld and Curb. The jokes within the sitcoms are the type of observations you'd see in a stand-up routine.

Starting next week on Fox. V good news