The gambling thread Page 24

Gerry's going to be laughing if he put all his dole money on that.

Genius Gerry. Well played.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 4th December 2013, 3:49 PM GMT

Aston Villa are 14/1 (Skybet) to score three or more goals at Southampton tonight. I have partaken.

Well done.

Thanks for the warm words chaps. The winnings have come at a nice time tbh; at this time of year I can really use that extra £1.40.

Really, really tempted to bet £10 on Manchester United to win the league at 20-1.

It's one bet I don't want to win but if the bastards do turn it round at least I'll have £200 as compensation.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th December 2013, 10:19 PM GMT

Really, really tempted to bet £10 on Manchester United to win the league at 20-1.

It's one bet I don't want to win but if the bastards do turn it round at least I'll have £200 as compensation.

That's my thinking about England in major tournaments !

And me with Wolves to win League 1

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th December 2013, 10:33 PM GMT

And me with Wolves to win League 1

:P

Don't you sometimes wish you'd been braver.
I love the Cheltenham festival but big betting would be foolish
with so many outsiders beating 'sure things'

So I stuck with little bets of £2 E/W for interest and fun

Well cor blimey guv - didnt I just win every day including a 33/1 winner on the last day.

Just looked at my betting history for the last 7 days. It makes interesting reading

Wish I knew more about racing, still clueless about horses, jockies, form, going, handicap. Pointless me betting on them. Rugby and football combined accumulators is my current thing. But cannot work out how to do them on paddy power.

I was also confused how to do accumulators - double trebles etc with paddypower. It's not obvious.

This is roughly how to do it.

Pick your first selection and a betting slip will pop up.
Don't do anything with it yet - pick another selection elsewhere and it will appear on the same betting slip but now an option for a double will be on there.
Continue selecting and more betting options will be on the betting slip including any specials and fancy bets.

As a Liverpool fan & a renowned awful gambler I put a bet on Spurs & West Ham over the last couple of weeks to Jinx them
I even bet on the draws to leave no stones unturned.
Don't let me forget to Jinx Man City before Sunday.

I need to put more money in my account

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th April 2014, 4:39 AM BST

As a Liverpool fan & a renowned awful gambler I put a bet on Spurs & West Ham over the last couple of weeks to Jinx them

I've joined you in opposing Liverpool today Steve, I've backed Norwich to win 2-1 at 25/1. You owe me one :)

Hold on! Aren't you supposed to be a relatively successful gambler.
I'm not sure that works
I will have to now put a bet on 2-1 to make sure it is properly jinxed