The all-in-one consolidated snooker thread Page 8

Classic Ronnie century break just a minute ago.

Good reason to watch the final!

She can polish my balls any day of the week.

I'm so sorry.

No need to be.

I wouldn't want her to ever give me a rest.

I'd 'pot her pink' any day !

:P

She has a Triangle that I'd like to put my red balls in
and then spend a really long time doing something that albeit vaguely entertaining does drag on a bit.

Is Ronnie going to kill this one off in three frames?

Snooker is so boring these days I long for the days of Terry Griffiths and Doug Mountjoy.

What a great tournament. Feeling bereft already!

Quote: bigfella @ May 7 2012, 8:15 PM BST

Snooker is so boring these days I long for the days of Terry Griffiths and Doug Mountjoy.

Well you could've had Dott and Ebdon to have to sleep through. When they last met I thought it was quite fitting, as neither could really complain about the other's negative play and time wasting, as many have against them. Thank God neither are at their best now.

Ron to retire? Might as well, I'd doubt he'd beat Hendry's record of 7 now and least he's levelled with the smug Higgins.

In my opinion Dott is still settling into his personal style, especially after the incident with the cue a few years back. Ebdon I love, such a clever player who always thinks so far ahead and often manages to unsettle the opposition without even obviously trying.
O'Sullivan I doubt will retire no matter how many times he says he will and I don't see an issue with him equalling Hendry, much as Hendry was (and still is) an absolutely astonishing player, and I'd be f**king smug if I'd won the World Championship four times too, not that I actually get that impression from Higgins.

May I be the first to congratulate Ronnie on his 4th title.
Well not the first, but the first on this thread.

Mark Allen need a rest...

Is Ronnie going to make it three world titles on the trot? I hope so, although I think with multiple world titles he's already avoided the "could have been" tag.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

Quote: Oldrocker @ 6th May 2012, 10:10 PM BST

Is she around this year?