The all-in-one consolidated snooker thread Page 7

Quote: Ben @ April 29 2012, 7:02 PM BST

This really fit girl at my school used to LOVE snooker. It didn't really add up. Do you like watching the players bend over the table or something?

Laughing out loud Huh?

As ever I want Ronnie to win.
But if Stephen Hendry made it to the final, I'd quite like the idea of him doing it again after all these years.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 30 2012, 12:46 AM BST

As ever I want Ronnie to win.
But if Stephen Hendry made it to the final, I'd quite like the idea of him doing it again after all these years.

Yep and yup.

This Trump v Carter match is great, but this frame (23rd) is just excellent

It's gone down to the final frame! It's all very cagey...

Judd's missed a sitter... But Ali's been blocked...

Gone to snookers... Is it a free ball? Oh my God.

I don't know what the heck's going on now.

That bloke's cueball didn't even hit a ball? Surely that means the other player gets two goes in a row or something?

And why were they trying to snooker each other for about 10 goes in a row instead of trying to get the ball in?

Am snookerbaffled.

What a game.

:O :O :O

Quote: zooo @ April 30 2012, 4:48 PM BST

I don't know what the heck's going on now.

That bloke's cueball didn't even hit a ball? Surely that means the other player gets two goes in a row or something?

And why were they trying to snooker each other for about 10 goes in a row instead of trying to get the ball in?

Am snookerbaffled.

:D There weren't enough points on the table for Judd Trump to get as many as Ali Carter had so Trump was trying to make Carter miss ('snookered')instead of potting the ball cos Trump then gets extra points

Oh I seeeeee!

There's more to this snooker lark than I thought.

Ronnie looks in fine nick

*writes off the afternoon*

Heh, yep. I was trying to be productive before it started and missed the first frame, did we have a commentary analysis of Ronnie's hair today?

Rack 'em up, Ronnie!

Well, well, well. What have we here?

Match tonight should be good too, bit miffed that I'm supposed to be going out.

Ah well, up bright and early ish for the rest of O'Sullivan v Stevens tomorrow morning

Dear old snooker thread at bottom of page, shocking.

Did you see that red pot/brown miss from Stevens this morning?!

Quote: AJGO @ May 5 2012, 3:29 PM BST

Dear old snooker thread at bottom of page, shocking.

Did you see that red pot/brown miss from Stevens this morning?!

I did, the pot on the red was astonishing. I was like this :O

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ May 5 2012, 3:33 PM BST

I did, the pot on the red was astonishing. I was like this :O

:D

Very much looking forward to the final.

Thought that match might have gone on a bit longer. Don't know what to do with myself now. What do people who aren't old men do on Saturday nights?

Ronnie in the World Championship final. Can't think of a better way to spend a bank holiday weekend.