The all-in-one consolidated snooker thread Page 6

O'Sullivan v Ebdon!!

Quote: AJGO @ April 23 2012, 2:36 PM BST

O'Sullivan v Ebdon!!

I'm in.

Hi Gerry Wave Welcome to my shed. Don't mind zooo, she's gone giddy with excitement and NOT because of the ale and fags. Big patterned jumpers are just behind that rusty rake

Thanks AJ, I'll grab this one:

Hee, nice- suits you.
Glad Ebdon got that extra frame, scoreline reflected a bit harshly on him. Should be a good 'un tomorrow, see you in the shed for half two

NB. How good is the internet? Back when I were young you just had to wait til the next day to see what had happened after they'd rudely turfed the match off the telly with frames remaining

Didn't they put it on Ceefax?

P.S. Awesome jumper.

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2012, 6:09 PM BST

Didn't they put it on Ceefax?

P.S. Awesome jumper.

Teary It's too soon to mention ceefax zooo, too soon

You could look up the result but then you'd know it when you watched it the next day which isn't as good

Quote: AJGO @ April 23 2012, 6:11 PM BST

Teary It's too soon to mention ceefax zooo, too soon

Hee. True. :(

You could look up the result but then you'd know it when you watched it the next day which isn't as good

Ah, fair point.

Judd Trump! Dominic Dale! I am very excited!

I watched some snooker yesterday, don't remember who was playing, but there was an awesome pub quiz type thing in the middle with famous snooker types from olden times. I heart John Virgo.

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2012, 2:51 PM BST

I watched some snooker yesterday, don't remember who was playing, but there was an awesome pub quiz type thing in the middle with famous snooker types from olden times. I heart John Virgo.

Those are brilliant.

Did anyone see the proposal? Awwwww

I love watching O'Sullivan when he's on form. The 2004 World Championship was a great watch.

I turned one of his games on the other day, and the commentators were just talking about his hair. It was like a Mitchell and Webb sketch.

Quote: Ben @ April 29 2012, 6:52 PM BST

I love watching O'Sullivan when he's on form. The 2004 World Championship was a great watch.

He is da man. Why is always examining his fingernails though?

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2012, 6:55 PM BST

I turned one of his games on the other day, and the commentators were just talking about his hair. It was like a Mitchell and Webb sketch.

Ha, I saw that, it was very funny. They were so pleased with their high-tech ability to show us his hair from yesterday, and now...wait for it...today's hair!

I bloody love snooker

This really fit girl at my school used to LOVE snooker. It didn't really add up. Do you like watching the players bend over the table or something?

On an unrelated note, I walked past The Crucible once and couldn't believe how small it was. I expected it to be like the NEC.