The all-in-one consolidated snooker thread Page 4

No, but I maimed someone with a triangle once.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 9 2011, 3:18 PM GMT

>_< :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 9 2011, 3:18 PM GMT

>_<

Anyone know what it is though?

Ooh! Not that anyone else cares... but ooh!

Yay, snooker starts tomorrow! I look forward to exchanging excited posts with myself again.

So the darts end and then the snooker starts. I would like to see snooker refs shout out the scores like the darts scorers, it could make the snooker a bit more lively and have the snooker audience drink and wear costumes too. Come on Barry Hearn, get your act together.

Snooker is dull these days. Fact.

That is a huge unfact.

Quote: AJGO @ January 15 2012, 12:00 PM GMT

That is a huge unfact.

Fact.

(It's always been dull... :) )

Excuse me, this is a thread for all the 'dull' people who like snooker, like me and...oh

I actually don't mind a bit of snooker. nice therapeutic viewing on telly. Can't think of much worse than being there watching it live.

Sorry to interrupt your reply to yourself.

Haha, you're dull too. Um, I haven't got the hang of this insulting lark, have I?

Trump v O'Sullivan! Goodness, how exciting it is AJGO, I know AJGO, can you believe this match so far? No I can't AJGO, would you like a cup of tea? That would be lovely AJGO, thanks

Quote: AJGO @ January 19 2012, 1:35 PM GMT

Trump v O'Sullivan! Goodness, how exciting it is AJGO, I know AJGO, can you believe this match so far? No I can't AJGO, would you like a cup of tea? That would be lovely AJGO, thanks

:)

I'm watching this. It looks like Ronnie's got his arm in now, the comeback's on.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ January 19 2012, 2:01 PM GMT

:)

I'm watching this. It looks like Ronnie's got his arm in now, the comeback's on.

Wave

So, :O?