Things that piss you off Page 860

Quote: reds @ February 7 2012, 2:29 PM GMT

Feeling like I'm the only one who doesn't have their life sorted. Sometimes think it would be nice to be 17 or 18 again. Seems to be more accepted to not know what to do with your life then than if your nearly 25.

25...Bless.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 7 2012, 2:28 PM GMT

Ditto the heavy dislike. Sounds like it's time to get out and delete your a/c?

Maybe, but I hardly ever use it so it seems easier to leave it there than delete it.

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2012, 2:33 PM GMT

Maybe, but I hardly ever use it so it seems easier to leave it there than delete it.

I just use it as an address book / party calendar / birthday reminder now. However, I do feel compelled to 'Like' things to keep up a veneer of social nicety.

Feeling like I'm the only one who doesn't have their life sorted. Sometimes think it would be nice to be 17 or 18 again. Seems to be more accepted to not know what to do with your life then than if your nearly 25.

No-one ever knows what they're doing. Those who are convinced they've got it all sorted are in for a nasty shock when they realise life often takes the piss. Just do what you like as long as it's not hurting anyone else, the worse that can happen is you'll die and that's going to happen anyway, and you won't care cos you'll be dead. And it probably won't come to that (soon) anyway :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 2:37 PM GMT

I just use it as a / party calendar / now.

Seriously impressed that you need one of those !

Gregarious little thing you.

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 2:39 PM GMT

No-one ever knows what they're doing. Those who are convinced they've got it all sorted are in for a nasty shock when they realise life often takes the piss.

*like*

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 7 2012, 2:41 PM GMT

Seriously impressed that you need one of those !

Gregarious little thing you.

Not as gregarious as I once was - damn you economic downturn - damn you to hell!

Back in the day I was out drinking three nights a week and going to restaurants the other two. Now I'm stuck in watching Johnathan Ross with a tin of Tesco lager.

Still, I'm off to the theatre this week, so musn't complain.

Ah, the fallacy of thinking you should know what you're doing by the time you're 25, 35 or any age. If you can enjoy what you've got, you're doing better than most people.

Well, I'm about 95 and I still haven't worked out who I am or how I should be using life. Angry

I recall a friend saying at her retirement do, now maybe I'll finally find what I am going to do when I grow up...

Seems to be more accepted to not know what to do with your life then than if your nearly 25.

Nearly 25? Stop wasting time online! These are your fun years. Why, when I was your age, I was 24.

Calling your film Carnage and there's no blood or guns or chainsaws or nuffink. Just two couples having a row about their kids.

I expect more from a child raping director who's first wife was chopped up by Charlie Manson.

Is that the one with Jodie Foster?

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2012, 11:38 PM GMT

Is that the one with Jodie Foster?

Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet no less. Oh and that John C. Reilly. How come he always gets to have a hot wife in films, he looks like a troll doll with a scrotum for a face.

The magic of Hollywood!