Things that piss you off Page 1,677

Aw, wow. Yes it does actually. <3

Fine, I admit it! There are lots of people I don't hate.

Bet the shooter smoked good old "harmless" cannabis

I bet he also had three arms so he could shoot more

Sorry, just wanted to add my own random and unsubstantiated claim.

It doesn't really piss me off but it makes me uncomfortable and that's the Freeview channel ordering. 1-5 are fine but when we have ITV2 and ITV2+1 at opposite ends, I just don't know what to do with myself?

I can "hide" the channels but I can't rearrange them.

But the worst crime here is that I have to keep the SD main channels unhidden because occasionally some programmes aren't available in HD. C'mon, it's 2016. Switch them all over!

Why wasn't the digital switch over in HD in the first place??

Tut!

Quote: Lee @ 13th June 2016, 10:41 AM BST

I can "hide" the channels but I can't rearrange them.

So you can't create a 'favourites' list?

If I can, it probably won't organise them in the correct order anyway.

Owen Jones. Ugh. Just........shut.......up

IT people at work complaining that they have to do their job. They're so above themselves when they're just a service department like the canteen or cleaners.

Illiterate football pundits.

Rio Ferdinand. "Wiv da free points."

That's TH being pronounced three different ways and each way wrong.

Phill Jupitus.

I'm not sure exactly why though.

Pop-ups. An old grievance I know, but am a tad miffed they are still so prevalent, because has any pop-up ad in the history of the internet ever successfully generated any business or sale whatsoever?

Same applies to emails generated automatically upon making a purchase from a website so you have to "unsubscribe" which is not always made that easy. And why does it take over a week in some cases? My inbox was filling up with this crap from one outfit several times every day so had to spend a lot of my valuable time manually deleting all of it, then deleting again - none of which had been read, as it's the equivalent to someone approaching you in the street and saying "buy this!" in your face, then saying "I've also got this" and "what about this too?".

All this sort of marketing does is make you associate the company doing it with irritation and contempt, so makes you avoid altogether . . . and if I am inclined to entertain the idea of purchasing a pistol shaped condiment set, that's what search engines are for (when's DaButt's birthday? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gun-Salt-Pepper-Cruet-Set-Novelty-Gift-Ceramic-Black-White-Boxed-/172221020996) Cool

Why can't Sadiq Khan wear a tie? Does he think it makes him look cool?

I can never see the point of ties. I can't understand why men don't get together and decide to abolish them.

Quote: keewik @ 27th June 2016, 11:32 PM BST

I can never see the point of ties. I can't understand why men don't get together and decide to abolish them.

Let's do the same for suits while we're at it. Utterly impractical for men who live in places where the temperature and humidity reaches triple digits.

I recommend boiler suits, of varying thicknesses and leg lengths according to the climate. And so practical.