Things that piss you off Page 1,625

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd September 2015, 11:49 AM BST

Or my urine samples. If you can take it OUT of the fridge to get to the soft drinks then you can also put it back IN! Annoying.

Oh dear, not another Howard Hughes. >_<

At work when people are chatting about non work stuff. That's fine. It bothers me though when you've been chatting for serveral minutes already and the phone rings and instead of answering it you continue chatting. So I have to stop what I was working on to answer it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd September 2015, 11:49 AM BST

Or my urine samples. If you can take it OUT of the fridge to get to the soft drinks then you can also put it back IN! Annoying.

Maybe they drunk them by mistake.

Ah yes - piss you off!

Laughing out loud

F**king Robert Peston. He SO loves himself. What a f**king arrogant twat! He thinks he's so f**king wonderful.

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd September 2015, 6:19 PM BST

F**king Robert Peston. He SO loves himself. What a f**king arrogant twat! He thinks he's so f**king wonderful.

He looked at bit of a scruff bag last night at some news conference.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd September 2015, 6:53 PM BST

He lost his wife a while back. Poor soul. She probably told him when to get his hair cut and change his shirts. Well, when she wasn't writing novels anyway.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd September 2015, 6:53 PM BST

That's all part of the image.

Not satisfied with spending hundreds of thousands of £s on mega monster electronic signs on the bypass that tell you what the weather is, I have now seen a smaller one that has been erected on a minor road, which probably cost a few £10,000s - they love wasting money on signs, when they should be spending it on resurfacing the crap roads, especially with the winter coming up.

F**king twats.

Reading an article on a news website that is full of spelling mistakes, has words missing and strange sentence structure. Especially when the article is not related to any kind of breaking news.

I realise many of my posts on here are probably full of spelling mistakes and strange sentence structure- but this is not my job.

Quote: reds @ 18th October 2015, 11:17 AM BST

Reading an article on a news website that is full of spelling mistakes, has words missing and strange sentence structure. Especially when the article is not related to any kind of breaking news.

I realise many of my posts on here are probably full of spelling mistakes and strange sentence structure- but this is not my job.

You are so right, I won't say my grammar is perfect; but spelling mistakes are, with all the help you can get with software, inexcusable.

*have proof read this three times now* Laughing out loud

Proofread*

See what I mean..........pedant. Laughing out loud

There's irony for you.............isn't it? ;)

;)

Christmas gift idea ads have started.

Credit card fraud. Angry Someone tried to use my card details in America;I've never been to America, I haven't lost my card, I very rarely use it, I don't use it for online stuff. How do they do this?

Have you used it on any online purchasing systems which might have got hacked?