Things that piss you off Page 1,592

Quote: keewik @ 19th April 2015, 4:06 PM BST

It's bastards who overtake on the inside that piss me off, especially when you're waiting to get to the inside. AND IT'S ALWAYS MEN!

But it's always women driving slowly in the outside lane. What else are we supposed to do?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th April 2015, 9:40 PM BST

But it's always women driving slowly in the outside lane. What else are we supposed to do?

No, no, NO! You don't know the motorways I'm talking about. Feeder roads come in from the left and one needs to get to the inside to get off the motorway, so the bastards come speeding up and leave you stuck on the outside. Grrrr. And ALWAYS men.

I thought you were talking about the little old Asian women in their Mercedes.

No. MEN, MEN, MEN

What are you desperate for Keewik?

Quote: keewik @ 19th April 2015, 11:15 PM BST

MEN, MEN, MEN

Pompous smug twats who answer their mobiles with their name and full title pretending they don't know who is calling them.
So you have to announce yourself even though you know they have looked at the caller ID before they answered.

I have one that I have seen that always looks at the caller ID then goes into his routine {Name} / {Title - which is MD} / {Company} then says 'as if it's a suprise' oh hello Stephen etc

F**k off - Just say hello Stephen, we both know who we are talking to.

When people phone you but you don't get there in time so you phone back immediately and they don't answer.
Green moments of dark shrubs in the midnight sun crying into black, poppy-heavy lead dripping sheep into the April Winter of the Arctic Forest around the shivering, purple Equator. Always pisses me off, that one.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st April 2015, 12:42 PM BST

When people phone you but you don't get there in time so you phone back immediately and they don't answer.
Green moments of dark shrubs in the midnight sun crying into black, poppy-heavy lead dripping sheep into the April Winter of the Arctic Forest around the shivering, purple Equator. Always pisses me off, that one.

:D

I've mentioned this before but it doesn't get any better . .

Just opened a new box of pills at the instructions end !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th April 2015, 12:17 AM BST

I've mentioned this before but it doesn't get any better . .

Just opened a new box of pills at the instructions end !

Your life is one round of problems. :P

People who tell you that feeding bread to the ducks on the pond is bad for them.

Bastards. :(

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd May 2015, 11:46 PM BST

People who tell you that feeding bread to the ducks on the pond is bad for them.

Bastards. :(

I think you'll find that most bird related organisations disagree with you.

Haven't they been saying the bread clogs up the water or something?

I'm sure ducks still like it.

Or is it like the hedgehog thing and we've all been poisoning ducks for decades? :(

Forget that. All this utterly stupid pissment about the new royal parasite is sick-making. Don't these folk have real lives to lead? God! You'd think Nick Clegg was announcing the advent of Christ.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd May 2015, 11:58 PM BST

Haven't they been saying the bread clogs up the water or something?

I'm sure ducks still like it.

Or is it like the hedgehog thing and we've all been poisoning ducks for decades? :(

I don't know but it's like they pick out the most ordinary, innocent and free pastimes then have a go at them. Could be best to think of it in terms of what they say about types of food for humans. One minute they say it's good. The next it is bad. Bread will probably be great again for ducks in 2016.

Quote: keewik @ 3rd May 2015, 12:07 AM BST

Forget that. All this utterly stupid pissment about the new royal parasite is sick-making. Don't these folk have real lives to lead? God! You'd think Nick Clegg was announcing the advent of Christ.

You'd be surprised. I do sort of know where you are coming from on this issue.

Let us just say that I wasn't the second, the third, the fourth or the fifth either. :D