Things that piss you off Page 1,468

Jose Mourinho.

What a disagreeable, arrogant twat.

He was on the Spanish news yesterday, refusing to speak Spanish at a press conference about the Atletico/Chelsea match, and sticking to English, which of course had to be translated. He was doing it purely to piss people off, which I thought hilarious.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd April 2014, 8:48 PM BST

Jose Mourinho.

He can make a champion out of anybody...see, he helped you to reach the top of the page. :P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd April 2014, 9:00 PM BST

He can make a champion out of anybody...see, he helped you to reach the top of the page. :P

I could have done that with David Moyes managing me!

I'll tell you what pisses me off. People who steal my f**king bike the complete c**ts. I f**king had it chained up as well. I would personally hope that some ten tonne f**king truck runs them over and they have a horrible painful death. I only wish I could be there to see it so I could go over and spit on their mutilated body! You may gather I'm slightly angry!

That's poo Roscoff, sorry to hear that.

Total bastards. How did they get it free?

Quote: keewik @ 22nd April 2014, 10:07 PM BST

Total bastards. How did they get it free?

Bolt drops I suspect.

Quote: roscoff @ 22nd April 2014, 10:01 PM BST

I'll tell you what pisses me off. People who steal my f**king bike the complete c**ts. I f**king had it chained up as well. I would personally hope that some ten tonne f**king truck runs them over and they have a horrible painful death. I only wish I could be there to see it so I could go over and spit on their mutilated body! You may gather I'm slightly angry!

:(. Rubbish.

Quote: beaky @ 22nd April 2014, 8:57 PM BST

He was on the Spanish news yesterday, refusing to speak Spanish at a press conference about the Atletico/Chelsea match, and sticking to English, which of course had to be translated. He was doing it purely to piss people off, which I thought hilarious.

That is why I love him. He plays it his way.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd April 2014, 8:48 PM BST

Jose Mourinho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQld_0vyEU

Quote: roscoff @ 22nd April 2014, 10:01 PM BST

Sorry to hear that Ros, may he be run over by Jeremy Clarkson and the subject of a mean spirited episode of Top Gear.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd April 2014, 11:51 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQld_0vyEU

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

"The referee is a tit. But sometimes we have to live with many tits in life."

Wise words from Jose.

Has anybody actually ever managed to seal the top on a box of Kelloggs cornflakes or rice crispies?
Two 'flaps' that don't match up no matter what you do.

Having to wear uncomfotable trousers at work and not being allowed to wear leggings even though NO ONE CAN FRIGGING SEE ME! Angry

Quote: Hannah G @ 23rd April 2014, 10:26 PM BST

Having to wear uncomfotable trousers at work and not being allowed to wear leggings even though NO ONE CAN FRIGGING SEE ME! Angry

You're allowed leggings in my office.

Unless you're male. And then you have to go for a meeting with HR. Or so I hear.