Things that piss you off Page 1,466

[quote name="sootyj"

I wonder if the queen has any tattoos.[/quote]
She needs a boot-shaped one, on the arse.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 18th April 2014, 7:24 PM BST

an intelligent free thinker who didn't go along with the crowd.

i.e. he agrees with you.

Quote: Jennie @ 18th April 2014, 9:32 PM BST

i.e. he agrees with you.

It's a she actually. And though she doesn't agree with me on most things, she's very diplomatic. I feel bad criticising her because she is awesome in so many ways, but getting that tattoo...oh dear. Errr

Quote: sootyj @ 18th April 2014, 5:39 PM BST

I wonder if the queen has any tattoos.

I think she goes to the one at Edinburgh.

This kind of thing gets spammed by middle-aged men from the Indian sub-continent, on the garish profiles of Chinese girls on social media websites that nobody uses anymore.

That's just depressing

http://themetapicture.com/ad-showing-gay-and-bi-racial-parents/

The whole 'Honey Maid' baby milk promotional campaign. Okay, here we go - a company that makes baby formula in America created an advert featuring gay couples feeding babies with Honey Maid formula - makes sense, dudes can't lactate.

They received a few complaints that the advert was 'disgusting' by a handful of mentalised religious types. They then made another advert proudly proclaiming how much they hate some people's personal beliefs whilst at the same time championing other people's personal beliefs in the name of Love.

They stated that for every complaint about their stupid gay fake milk, they received ten times as many messages of support. So what was the point of making the retaliatory advert? I mean aside from promoting their powdered boob juice?

'What kind of baby formula would you like? The gay one or the Christian one?'

'Er, the one that is best for my baby?'

'Wrong answer! Everything must be politicised. Go home to your starving baby hate monger!'

Politicised.

Really.

They looked at the bumper sacks of emails supporting them being nice to gay. And thought gays and gay likers are buying our gay milk lets advertise and get even more money.

I guarantee if it turned out gays all hated the EU, Nigel Forage would appear on the telly in a leather codpiece, with a huge moustache dancing to Erasure.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th April 2014, 6:19 PM BST

I guarantee if it turned out gays all hated the EU, Nigel Forage would appear on the telly in a leather codpiece, with a huge moustache dancing to Erasure.

Do you want another flood on your hands? Good job gay Noah. ;)

I thought he kicked out all the homophobes, racists and what not.

He won't even eat malt loaf, in case it gets mistaken for fruit cake.

People in their 50s and upwards who tell me that "I won't see it in my lifetime, but you're probably going to see an Islamic government/takeover in the UK". It must be one of the most paranoid and unfounded claims that get bandied about in this day and age.

Even if there ended up being a Muslim population majority in a specific area (like is happening in Belgium), it's not a given that they will all vote for a extreme Muslim-leaning candidate.

Many would have gone to the UK to get away from all that in the first place.

Figures mean nothing to these people, though, they just "know" it's going to happen. Still, I shouldn't get upset over it. It's all redundant really.

Quote: Ben @ 20th April 2014, 6:32 PM BST

Figures mean nothing to these people, though, they just "know" it's going to happen. Still, I shouldn't get upset over it. It's all redundant really.

Yep, it's all people of a certain age who derive all of their information from the newspapers.

I do try to remind the old dears that the last time we had a religious led government, Oliver Cromwell ended up with his head on a stick and all of his followers banished to the colonies.

Yeh I've been reading about this plan by Al Quaeda to take over Birmingham schools. Turns out they were failing schools, parents complained till the head gets changed. Then the schools started improving out of special measures.
If the parents had been Christians, or just Waitrose shoppers no one would care.