Don't you just hate. Page 5

Ouch, Ellie. :(

Sorry Renegade! Shut your eyes and pretend it didn't happen.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 12 2010, 11:54 AM GMT

Oh Ellie, you've just reminded me about one of my pet hates - women who constantly complain to everyone about their relationships.

I used to work in an office opposite a woman who used to spend all day, every day going on and on about her 'terrible' boyfriend. At first I was quite sympathetic but after listening to her drone on and on for 3 months, I just looked at her like she was retarded.

Never has the phrase: 'I'd love to chat, but I've got a lot of work to do' been so invaluable.

Not that the above applies to you Ellie. :)

I moan to my girls mates about men all the time. That's normal.

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2010, 12:09 PM GMT

Ouch, Ellie. :(

I know. I was mightly upset. He has apologised but at the time I was a sad girl. We have a great relationship so when he does something mean it's a shock.

I hate it when your friends moan about their current girlfriend/boyfriend and so you agree, and tell them the boy/girlfriend is a twat when they split up and then they get back together and you've got to act like you like them again.

Ellie - was it the National Trust or Valentine's Day he didn't care about?

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2010, 12:09 PM GMT

Sorry Renegade! Shut your eyes and pretend it didn't happen.

*RC shuts eyes and goes to his happy place*

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 12 2010, 12:14 PM GMT

I hate it when your friends moan about their current girlfriend/boyfriend and so you agree, and tell them the boy/girlfriend is a twat when they split up and then they get back together and you've got to act like you like them again.

Likewise or if you're me, you say stuff like 'I'm glad you left him / her, they were a bastard / bitch.' And then they get back together and the first thing they say to each other is 'You know Renegade? He said you were a bastard / bitch.'

So now I just stay away, whenever someone has a moan, I say 'that's too bad, but whaddya gonna do? Anyway...(changes subject)'

At the moment, I hate all the groups on Facebook which have names like "Don't you just hate when you're trying to concentrate and a llama is looking at you shyly?" Unimpressed No, Facebook. No.

Facebook

People who use Facebook

People who complain about Facebook

People who make ironic remarks about people making ironic remarks on Facebook

People who don't like the Go Compare Guy, he's aces.

Facebook

People who use Facebook

Quote: sootyj @ January 12 2010, 12:53 PM GMT

Facebook

People who use Facebook

Facebook

People who use Facebook

Facebook: So shit, worth mentioning twice.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 12 2010, 12:10 PM GMT

I moan to my girls mates about men all the time. That's normal.

I know. I was mightly upset. He has apologised but at the time I was a sad girl. We have a great relationship so when he does something mean it's a shock.

Ignore RC we'll listen, and that does sound harsh, V day is national test a man day God forbid we fail!

People who make a fuss about Facebook but also have a little cry when no one reads their updates ever. I mean some of them are really funny, but you bastards just don't care!

I hate people who constantly make double posts. I hate them even more when they don't use the 'Edit' button to get rid of their mistakes.

And I hate all adverts for financial products which try to make savings, insurance, etc. cute and friendly - meerkats, talking bulldogs, giant elephants, witty telephones and those annoying twunts on the Halifax and Natwest adverts.

N.B. a nice trip to a National Trust place by a mature and frugal chap.
What's your problem? You're worse than that RUssian tart complaining about that bloke getting a bit chokey.

I mean really he was in the Stones and she got into Big Brother.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 12 2010, 1:00 PM GMT

'Edit' button to get rid of their mistakes.

Proabortionist

I hate people who smart arsedly reedit other people's posts to make feeble jokes.

Quote: sootyj @ January 12 2010, 12:53 PM GMT

Facebook

People who use Facebook

Agreed.

Quote: Paul W @ January 12 2010, 12:59 PM GMT

Ignore RC we'll listen, and that does sound harsh, V day is national test a man day God forbid we fail!

Don't get involved dude, I'm warning you. You start poking your nose in other peoples' relationships and start offering advice and it will be thrown back in your face. No good deed goes unpunished.

There's always two sides to every story and unless Ellie was kidnapped and kept in a tower, she's more then capable of making her own decisions when it comes to her love life.

Run away Paul! Do it now before it's too late!!!

Quote: sootyj @ January 12 2010, 1:02 PM GMT

You're worse than that RUssian tart complaining about that bloke getting a bit chokey.

I mean really he was in the Stones and she got into Big Brother.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud - that is gold my friend, gold.

Ellie - was it the National Trust or Valentine's Day he didn't care about?

Valentine's Day.

My housemate actually does have the biggest cock for a boyfriend yet she's still with him. I hate him and the way he treats her... but rather than not tell her... I do frequently. She agrees but is STILL with him!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 12 2010, 1:07 PM GMT

Don't get involved dude, I'm warning you. You start poking your nose in other peoples' relationships and start offering advice and it will be thrown back in your face. No good deed goes unpunished.

There's always two sides to every story and unless Ellie was kidnapped and kept in a tower, she's more then capable of making her own decisions when it comes to her love life.

Run away Paul! Do it now before it's too late!!!

*runs away looking back*

*runs faster*

Topical one

Valentine's Day - a day when all couples are brainwashed in to providing the retail sector with extra income. If you need a special day to remind your loved one how special they are then pick one at random and surprise them.