Don't you just hate. Page 4

Did you not recognise me by the tattoo of your face on my bum?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 11 2010, 10:47 PM GMT

Did you not recognise me by the tattoo of your face on my bum?

I thought that was your reflective knickers.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 11 2010, 10:40 PM GMT

You promise you won't come over and watch me through my windows?

Number 1, London Rd.
London.

:)

No promises about the window - we need to compare beards.

My morbidly obese neighbour standing naked at his big front window brushing his teeth. He uses incorrect brushing techniques every time.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ January 12 2010, 12:41 AM GMT

My morbidly obese neighbour standing naked at his big front window brushing his teeth. He uses incorrect brushing techniques every time.

:) Sick

When you have an agrument with your boyfriend because of something nasty he's said. Then he doesn't text you all night, or this morning. (Which is very unlike him)

Quote: sootyj @ January 11 2010, 2:46 PM GMT

Anal retentive smart arse answers.

Sandwiches.

Homosexual sandwiches.

Im partial to homosexual sandwiches as they are made with the finest meats and cheeses

Clients who decide to try to add another page to an eight page at the last minute, forgetting the laws of physics still apply. Now I have to squeeze the f**ker in. Argh!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 12 2010, 9:01 AM GMT

When you have an agrument with your boyfriend because of something nasty he's said. Then he doesn't text you all night, or this morning. (Which is very unlike him)

Forgetting you murdered your boyfriend then sulking the next day because he doesn't respond.

Quote: sootyj @ January 12 2010, 10:31 AM GMT

Forgetting you murdered your boyfriend then sulking the next day because he doesn't respond.

Oh f**k!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 12 2010, 9:01 AM GMT

Oh Ellie, you've just reminded me about one of my pet hates - women who constantly complain to everyone about their relationships.

I used to work in an office opposite a woman who used to spend all day, every day going on and on about her 'terrible' boyfriend. At first I was quite sympathetic but after listening to her drone on and on for 3 months, I just looked at her like she was retarded.

Never has the phrase: 'I'd love to chat, but I've got a lot of work to do' been so invaluable.

Not that the above applies to you Ellie. :)

*wants to know what Ellie's boyfriend said*
Was it reeeeeally nasty, or just a little bit nasty.

I suggested that for Valentine's Day we go to the National Trust area so he can use his pass and it's nice and cheap.

He then replied (this was over email) that he was fed up of my banal questioning over something he didn't care about.

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2010, 11:58 AM GMT

*wants to know what Ellie's boyfriend said*
Was it reeeeeally nasty, or just a little bit nasty.

I'm not sure if it's the wisest idea to put personal and intimate details of your private life on a comedy forum.

Perhaps a round of girly PM'ing might be more in order. If I had an argument with a 'significant other' and then found out she was dissing me on a public forum, I'd be mightily pissed off.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 12 2010, 12:06 PM GMT

I suggested that for Valentine's Day we go to the National Trust area so he can use his pass and it's nice and cheap.

He then replied (this was over email) that he was fed up of my banal questioning over something he didn't care about.

Whoops, too late.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 12 2010, 12:07 PM GMT

I'm not sure if it's the wisest idea to put personal and intimate details of your private life on a comedy forum.

Perhaps a round of girly PM'ing might be more in order. If I had an argument with a 'significant other' and then found out she was dissing me on a public forum, I'd be mightily pissed off.

Whoops, too late.

Laughing out loud

Meh... I've been on this forum for 3 years... I'm sure this forum has got more of my private life on here and more infomation (albeit probably exagerated) on here about me than anywhere else.