The BCG bar.

I have decided as there are many of us stuck indoors at our 'puters that we need our own bar to hang out in on Friday and Saturday nights so open a can, get out the nuts, put on some tunes and have fun! Take all fights outside please!

I could be out, but am feeling overworked through my feeling sicky already.

Then you may hang out with us geeks.

Are you the landlady Rubes?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 26 2009, 8:51 PM BST

Then you may hang out with us geeks.

Cool

As opposed to the other geeks I'd have been hanging out with? :P

I got pizza and cider. Cheers!

Quote: Moonstone @ September 26 2009, 8:52 PM BST

Are you the landlady Rubes?

Nah, I reckon it will be Ellie. She is the mod for general after all and she probably looks better in leopard print and a beehive.

I'll be a pool hustler!

Well I've been out and now back indoors (child-friendly hours) so I'm propping up the bar. :)

I'd prefer a much seedier location.

Hey this was the nicest pic I could find that didn't look like Nick Griffins mini bar.

*listens to Gay Bar by Electirc 6*

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 26 2009, 8:54 PM BST

Nah, I reckon it will be Ellie. She is the mod for general after all and she probably looks better in leopard print and a beehive.

I'll be a pool hustler!

But Ellie's hardly ever here so we won't be able to get drinks.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 26 2009, 8:54 PM BST

Well I've been out and now back indoors (child-friendly hours) so I'm propping up the bar. :)

Which seat are you in? I'm on the balcony in the background. Are you the one just in front of the pumps, putting your mouth under now and then?

Quote: DaButt @ September 26 2009, 8:58 PM BST

I'd prefer a much seedier location.

That's just the Saloon.
You want the public bar, the snug or the games room.

Quote: Moonstone @ September 26 2009, 9:01 PM BST

Which seat are you in? I'm on the balcony in the background. Are you the one just in front of the pumps, putting your mouth under now and then?

Not one of the translucent ones (not very flattering). I've got a whisky and coke.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 26 2009, 9:03 PM BST

Not one of the translucent ones (not very flattering). I've got a whisky and coke.

Can I buy you an ice cube?