Do you GROW?

HiHo there folks............ did any of you grow any thing this summer?

I just harversted a batch of tomatoes and chillis and even as I write am cooking up some homemade tomato onion garlic and chilli pasta sauce.

Does the lawn count? And the hedge, that's looking pretty shaggy nowadays. I'd like to grow some new potatoes but it's a lot of hassle.

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2009, 10:08 AM BST

I just harversted a batch of tomatoes and chillis and even as I write and cooking up some homemade tomatoe onion garlic and chilli pasta sauce.

Do you have a big garden?

I grew some mould in my trousers.

Quote: Dr Mato @ August 28 2009, 10:07 AM BST

HiHo there folks............ did any of you grow any thing this summer?

I grew a plant that my boyfriend's mum gave me as a seedling. It's now MAHOOSIVE!

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2009, 10:11 AM BST

Does the lawn count? And the hedge, that's looking pretty shaggy nowadays. I'd like to grow some new potatoes but it's a lot of hassle.

Do you have a big garden?

Not anymore. Small courtyard style one with a little beck running through it.

Ah, Walled Garden. Like at Attingham Park.

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2009, 10:22 AM BST

The red things with white stuff on look nice, but I don't care much for the wall behind them. Not very attractive. Like something off an industrial estate.

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2009, 10:08 AM BST

I just harversted a batch of tomatoes and chillis and even as I write and cooking up some homemade tomatoe onion garlic and chilli pasta sauce.

YUMMY!!!

I got involved with a community garden, much fun and good food. I met many new people and have friendships at the garden. I met a woman who is well traveled and is massive in knowledge which has been good for me. Her name is Bert. She is a retired English teacher who spends many hours sitting with my father.

I grew squash, arugala, simpson lettuce, roman lettuce, green peppers, french breakfast radish, parsnips, tomatoes and green beans.

It's actually a fence, not as bad as it looks there lol.

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2009, 10:22 AM BST

Most miserable Christmas lights I've ever seen.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/14375 Whistling nnocently

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2009, 10:25 AM BST

It's actually a fence, not as bad as it looks there lol.

Stain it, man! Stain it!

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2009, 10:27 AM BST

Stain it, man! Stain it!

With your man juice?

Errr... well actually it is stained, a nice heritage blue with a hint of green.