The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 350

We did well, enjoyed my visit to Newcastle fab City. :)

Quote: AJGO @ May 1 2012, 12:41 AM BST

Angry And also on behalf of Will Cam, Angry
It might happen.

'That' to everything else though. He f**ked up. The first I noticed of Scholes was him looking despairing when City scored. The most entertaining bit of that game was the managers doing their handbags routine.

Thanks AJGO Hug

You hold Badge and I'll hit him. Better still, you hold him, and hit him and I shall shout words of encouragement from across the road. :P

Quote: Will Cam @ May 1 2012, 11:40 AM BST

Thanks AJGO Hug

You hold Badge and I'll hit him. Better still, you hold him, and hit him and I shall shout words of encouragement from across the road. :P

:D I'm not doing that, he's bigger than me. But I'm sure the devastating blow of the double grumpy-faced emoticon has made everyone reconsider their predictions for the match.

I've been whacked across the face by AJGO before.

Rangers might get something from the game. It's not all over yet.

Sadly I still think United will win it. Trouble is, Man City already think they're there so when the head to Toon and come back with a 1-1 draw they'll be relying on Sunderland getting them out of jail on the final day. Can't see that somehow.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 1 2012, 9:02 AM BST

I think they'll beat us and we'll finish 6th.

Because of Nil Putter's Toon-ery, I am more concerned with Newcastle finishing 4th and Chelsea winning the Champions League. Imagine having all that hard work flushed down the lavvy?

I hope that Man City win the Premiership - not because I care which super rich Manchester club wins it, but only because BetFred has already paid out something like £500,000 worth of bets to Man U fans. Would be very happy to see one or more of these gambling vultures going under.

Quote: Badge @ May 1 2012, 1:12 PM BST

I've been whacked across the face by AJGO before.

:$ Unimpressed That. Was. An. Accident. Or a delayed response to an Arsenal jibe. But much as I'm very fond of QPR, I'm not risking you breaking my nose over them

Quote: Badge @ May 1 2012, 1:12 PM BST

Rangers might get something from the game. It's not all over yet.

Wow, look at the power of my double grumpy faced emoticon post

Angry Everyone wants to buy AJGO a packet of Quavers Angry

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 1 2012, 2:17 PM BST

BetFred has already paid out something like £500,000 worth of bets to Man U fans. Would be very happy to see one or more of these gambling vultures going under.

That would be a bit brilliant

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 1 2012, 2:17 PM BST

Because of Nil Putter's Toon-ery, I am more concerned with Newcastle finishing 4th and Chelsea winning the Champions League. Imagine having all that hard work flushed down the lavvy?

Don't worry, we won't finish 4th

Quote: AJGO @ May 1 2012, 2:56 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ May 1 2012, 2:56 PM BST

Well since it angers you so much I defiantly won't be buying you one.

Oh bugger, not even just not being bought one but defiantly so.
Ah well, hopefully others are more receptive to my powers of emoticon based persuasion than you Jamey

The emoticons are what scared me off.

Story of my life.

I see Fulham are beating Liverpool. Might have to go and watch it

Apparently people are comparing him with owls so he must be fine. Interestingly he seems to have a brain - unusual in football.

Talking about the Hodgson appointment and the European Cup, Graham Taylor was on the radio this morning doing his best Peter Cook-Alan Latchley impression- "It's all about winning, winning, winning."