Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul

I see it starts next Friday - after Easter. And what a "Not going out" night it's going to be.

9.00 - Have I got News for you
9.30 - Ruddy Hell
10.00 - Q.I.
10.35 - Jonathan Ross (or Peep Show)

Ross or Peep Show????!!!! No contest! PEEP SHOW-best sit-com on TV.

Oh and I forgot. "My Family" is on before. I do LIKE "My Family" but don't go out of my way to watch it, whereas the others are almost "Must Watch" TV.

It's quite a good night for comedy if you think about it. HIGNFY, Ruddy Hell it's Harry & Paul, QI and Peep Show. Huzzah!

I'd go as far as to say that's the best comedy line up on TV for a long, long time. God, I'm getting excited already: good new comedy from 8:30pm right through to 11:05pm!

I've just realised I'm a tad moist. That must be a good sign.

Either that or my incontinence pants are leaking.

Reeeeally didn't need to know that mate. :P

Man I really wanted to watch Q.I. but Two Pints is on BBC Three and they rarely repeat it. Damn!

Quote: ajp29 @ April 13, 2007, 12:14 PM

Man I really wanted to watch Q.I. but Two Pints is on BBC Three and they rarely repeat it. Damn!

lol

Yup - you sure have to keep a close eye on the schedule to catch a glimpse of Two Pints!

Oh, and sorry Aaron - too much info.

Andy - when I first read that I thought you said you were "a tad maoist" and I wondered what your Chinese political affiliations had to do with it.

rofl

Well I've just watched it and I'm not sure. A bit hit and miss but maybe judging it on their pedigrees. Morwenna excellent as usual. I liked the Antique salesman and Nelson Mandella. Not sure about U2 though.

Really happy with it!! After the HUGE disappointment of Romans Empire this was GOLD! It wasn't all Brilliant but in the face of what we've been fed recently it's a tide turner! I've got a similar show which we'll push onto our screens very shortly....... hopefully through.... ITV!!! YES them!!!

Totally share your sentriments Mark ... at long last! COMEDY!!! ;-)

Good luck Guy. Let us know how it goes.

I agree that compared to Roman's Empire it was pure class.

Well, I liked both shows. But i also found H&P a bit hit and miss in places. The surgeon sketch was a dissapointment as was Nelson Mandella. I liked the Laurel and Hardy sketch though.

Oh, and the german talking to the camera was pontless.

It's also nice to see Laura Solon getting screentime, and hopefully we'll see her more. The radio show she did was brill.