Being Human Page 26

Ah I see, thank you, I didn't realize that was when it happened.

That were reet good, that.
Really did think he'd killed Tom.

Quote: zooo @ March 6 2012, 9:04 PM GMT

That were reet good, that.
Really did think he'd killed Tom.

I didn't. If it's not a desperately emotional farewell no one ever seems to actually die in supernatural or scifi shows. The miraculous resurrection/time travel/dream/hallucination/cloning storyline has been used so often that there's no real anxiety about characters dying anymore, annoyingly!

Well that's why I thought they'd done it, to prove we who think that way wrong!

But they hadn't...

I am really getting into the new peeps now. I loved the eppy before last with the geezer who looks like David Walliams in it. He was bloody superb.
Anyhoo I will continue to watch it now.

I've had a sneak preview of the next episode.

I can't give too much away, but I can reveal that next week a bad guy with a supernatural ability shows up. His/her intentions are not immediately apparent, but when his/her agenda is revealed the baby is put in peril. But it works out okay, when the bad guy is killed or asked to leave. Meanwhile, the vampire/laywer guy has a weak subplot and that Terminator ghost woman appears on a TV screen. Most of the action takes place in the flat.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 8 2012, 8:43 AM GMT

I've had a sneak preview of the next episode.

I can't give too much away, but I can reveal that next week a bad guy with a supernatural ability shows up. His/her intentions are not immediately apparent, but when his/her agenda is revealed the baby is put in peril. But it works out okay, when the bad guy is killed or asked to leave. Meanwhile, the vampire/laywer guy has a weak subplot and that Terminator ghost woman appears on a TV screen. Most of the action takes place in the flat.

SPOILER! Thanks for ruining it for all of us! Thre's no point in us watching it now.GOD! SO ANNOYING! Smarmy

Oh, and in one scene the vampire lawyer is played by Naked-era David Thewlis and nobody notices the difference.

:|
I think every female viewer would very much notice...

Quote: zooo @ March 8 2012, 10:41 AM GMT

:|
I think every female viewer would very much notice...

Ditto!

Lol, it is weird how many women I know fancy him! He has no chin. (So I can see the Thewlis comparison.)

And he sounds *exactly* like Thewlis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nDdS6XrbE

Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Maybe they're related!

That's who he reminds me of! Thank you!

Are we talking about the Vampire Solicitor. I am crap with real names. He has the exact same voice as Alan Rickman. There must must must be some relation there somewhere.