Being Human Page 16

I don't think it's been as funny, but I can live with that.

George needs to temper his comedy acting at times in this, he overdid it terribly with the high pitched voice he does last episode.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2011, 10:21 PM GMT

I honestly haven't noticed anything about this series that has been inferior to the last two. Not yet anyhow.

There's been no Big Bad this series. The second series in particular was brilliant at orchestrating a threat and building it over the course of eight episodes. This one seems to have stuttered and failed to build much momentum.

I suppose it's different in that this time there are a few separate main storylines. First, how were they going to get Annie back from limbo. Now, we're mainly wondering who is going to be the werewolf that kills Mitchell. And then there's the whole werewolf baby thing.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2011, 10:47 PM GMT

I suppose it's different in that this time there are a few separate main storylines. First, how were they going to get Annie back from limbo. Now, we're mainly wondering who is going to be the werewolf that kills Mitchell. And then there's the whole werewolf baby thing.

Exactly. It's been a bit unfocussed. And I hope to God series 4 isn't going to be about how tough it is trying to bring up a were-baby.

Ha. As long as it's still scary and funny and tense, I don't care.

Has anyone watched any of the American version yet?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 24 2011, 10:09 PM GMT

I thought the opening was odd. No build up, the first shot is Herrick with George looking at him. I wonder if they trimmed the opening somewhat as they were running over??

I think that may have been what threw me too. Especially as they basically showed that happening on the "Next Time" at the end of the preceding episode.

A decent episode in which they finally started building a bit of series momentum.

A very good episode. After a slack and saggy start this series has finally come alive towards the end. And great to have Herrick back at full strength vamp evil.

Fantastic episode tonight, Herrick is a great villain.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 6 2011, 9:56 PM GMT

Fantastic episode tonight, Herrick is a great villain.

It certainly took me by surprise him stabbing pregnant werewoman. Pity he killed sexy copper, mind.

Very good, I knew that guy was going to be a vampire and was only pretending not to see Annie. I is a smart.

Quote: chipolata @ March 6 2011, 10:01 PM GMT

Pity he killed sexy copper, mind.

Did she actually die? She did a kind of "last breath" noise but I wasn't sure if she'd died or was gonna come back as a vampire.

Quote: chipolata @ March 6 2011, 10:01 PM GMT

It certainly took me by surprise him stabbing pregnant werewoman.

I was hoping that was going to be final, but it seems probably not.