I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,770

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2015, 6:29 PM BST

Angelina has been shopping again. This time a Syrian. he is one of three and she would've loved to take them all. Instead she's dragged the poor kid away from his brothers having already lost his parents.

They ain't f**king trophies you stupid selfish cow,

That's not good. She should have taken all of them or none.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th September 2015, 5:22 PM BST

Let's hope Sepp likes porridge. ;)

And buggery

>_<

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud hell mend him, but really, who would fancy him?

The new Bond.

From Margate With Love.

Quote: Nogget @ 28th September 2015, 6:49 PM BST

The new Bond.

pull my finger england

I've never heard of him. I have no allotment at Islington.

So we've had a spate of ram raids on shops in the area wanting to extract the cash machines, the latest one literally destroying the building when they had taken too much of the shop out and the first floor collapsed!

What I want to know is how the f**k do you get a large JCB type machine from a farm or building site and drive it into a town/village in the early hours and nobody notices???

Also, whenever I have looked at the interior/back of these cash machines inside a shop it says that if the machine is interfered with then the money is sprayed with red dye, thus making it impossible to spend/pass on.

WTF?

You'd be surprised

Jcb's and diggers get nicked all the time

They sell em' for a fortune

Not great for outrunning the pigs though!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th September 2015, 7:02 PM BST

Also, whenever I have looked at the interior/back of these cash machines inside a shop it says that if the machine is interfered with then the money is sprayed with red dye, thus making it impossible to spend/pass on.

WTF?

When I worked on the railways we often got stained notes out of the self-service machines. They'd purchase the cheapest ticket they could using a £20 note and collect the change in multiple quantities.

As another mass shooting at a US college hits the news, I see this article:

"3521 Americans have been killed by terrorism since 1970. 9940 Americans have been killed by guns in 2015 alone."

But I'm wary of figures like this, and expect there might be more context to take into account. Is there?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-02/gun-laws-chart-barack-obama/6822342

There was a nice American chap on Breakfast TV this morning discussing their 'gun laws' and how it was this college campus's own fault.

The town and college had been declared a 'gun free zone' with notices on the town borders saying so.
He explained that this was asking for trouble as a gunman would know that he had unarmed multiple targets (as he put it) who would not be able to defend themselves.

So this atrocity and the next one and the next one will not in fact be the gunman's fault but the fault of the students and teachers etc for not been armed themselves.

This was said in all sincerity as an irrefutable valid point.

:S

Good speech by Obama.
Will anything happen, though?
We might as well just cut and paste the sections of this thread devoted to previous killings, to save us having the same old arguments.
In the end if you have a people that will not learn, you have to presume they are retarded.
The civilised world needs to intervene.

And heres' a handy primer for when the gun-lovers start defending themselves.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/4-pro-gun-arguments-were-sick-of-hearing-20151001

The situation will never be resolved as long as the NRA is as strong as it is, so I am afraid the Americans are going to have to live with it........or die with it. :(