I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,685

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st December 2014, 12:07 AM GMT

Or join the 0.8% if they don't.

Prezactly.

Quote: sootyj @ 20th December 2014, 9:49 AM GMT

King Ralf

But surely that King is fictional. "The Day of the Jackal" about a fictional attempt to assassinate de Gaulle was released three years after his death. Perhaps "Johnny English" is the closest but a gun is put only to the dog of "Queen Elizabeth". A satirical film about the killing of Obama, or Cameron, will never be released
in their lifetimes. Anyhow, the so-called "Guardians of Peace" are now claiming they were the hackers.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st December 2014, 1:51 AM GMT

A satirical film about the killing of Obama, or Cameron, will never be released in their lifetimes.

"Death of a President is a 2006 British high concept mockumentary political thriller film about the fictional assassination of George W. Bush, the 43rd U.S. President, on 19 October 2007 in Chicago, Illinois."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_%282006_film%29

Hey ! Bro !

Welcome back !

:D

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st December 2014, 1:39 PM GMT

Hey ! Bro !

Welcome back !

Howdy! It was nice to meet you earlier in the year.

DaButt! Welcome back Wave

It's a Christmas miracle!

let's talk about firearms.

Quote: Nogget @ 21st December 2014, 3:10 PM GMT

let's talk about firearms.

I'm only a few few away from an airport security checkpoint, so we'll have to speak quietly.

<whispers>My neighbor bought a sweet suppressor (silencer) for his rifle this week. It's very quiet when using subsonic ammunition, but you have to cycle the bolt by hand because the cartridge doesn't have enough oomph to do it automatically.

I would like a crossbow for Christmas, please.

Quote: zooo @ 21st December 2014, 4:10 PM GMT

I would like a crossbow for Christmas, please.

http://www.cabelas.com/category/Crossbows/103854780.uts

Are they legal in the UK?

Hooray General Washington has just crossed the Delaware again to sort out us English redcoats.

The Death of George Bush was pretty shite.

Da Butt's back!
Quote: sootyj @ 21st December 2014, 4:28 PM GMT

Hooray General Washington has just crossed the Delaware again to sort out us English redcoats.

Fun fact: My great-something-grandfather was there. It was practically in his back yard.

Quote: DaButt @ 21st December 2014, 4:46 PM GMT

Fun fact: My great-something-grandfather was there. It was practically in his back yard.

Was he taking part or did he just go out to complain about the noise?