General, General Thread Page 2,514

:D Very good, I thought it was male hugging female!

Nice try . . .

'Tax Refund Confirmation

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 468.50 GBP. Please submit the tax refund request and click here by having your tax refund sent to your bank account in due time

Please Click "Get Started" to have your tax refund sent to your bank account, your tax refund will be sent to your bank account in due time take your time to go through the bank we have on our list

Get Started

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Best Regards

HM Revenue & Customs

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 11 2012, 12:16 PM BST

Nice try . . .

'Tax Refund Confirmation

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 468.50 GBP. Please submit the tax refund request and click here by having your tax refund sent to your bank account in due time

Please Click "Get Started" to have your tax refund sent to your bank account, your tax refund will be sent to your bank account in due time take your time to go through the bank we have on our list

Get Started

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Best Regards

HM Revenue & Customs

It's a common scam. Almost certainly infected with a trojan program to take over your computer.

Quote: billwill @ September 11 2012, 1:43 PM BST

It's a common scam. Almost certainly infected with a trojan program to take over your computer.

What makes it even more amusing is the fact that I've just had an official letter from HMRC telling me I owe them £411 !

Angry

Damn tax evader! Youll be dining with Osbourne on his boat next.

Quote: bigfella @ September 14 2012, 9:52 PM BST

Damn tax evader! Youll be dining with Osbourne on his boat next.

My chaps are on the case.

Something about relocating my Post Office account to The Maldives . . .

TheY're all at it. The next door neighbours pay their kid cash in hand to wash their car! Bastards!

Oh, really, Bigfella! You're hardly one to be knocking others quick cash making schemes!

Has anyone got any idea how this f*cking thing works ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/19615553

So they're in the final.

Bet the first round starts next week.

WTF?

Do you think I'm a City trader or something ?

http://www.infiniti.co.uk/finance/mbusinessedition.html

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 14 2012, 9:24 PM BST

What makes it even more amusing is the fact that I've just had an official letter from HMRC telling me I owe them £411 !

Angry

Another scam.....

I received a second hand copy of 500 Bus stops- a book by John Shuttleworth from Amazon today

And it's signed by John !!!! Woohoo

I'm not letting the fact that John Shuttleworth doesn't actually exist spoil the surprise

Heard a weird thing tonight - about a chain letter where you're supposed to send somebody a pair of pants! Has anybody come across this?
*expects to regret this post*

Quote: keewik @ October 4 2012, 10:01 PM BST

Heard a weird thing tonight - about a chain letter where you're supposed to send somebody a pair of pants! Has anybody come across this?
*expects to regret this post*

You got my letter then ?