Keith Lemon Page 3

You have got to admire him, especially when you think that most weeks on Celebrity Juice there is no more than one other comedian in the show at a time (if even that) so he does almost all the work on the comedy front.

Compared to other successful panel shows like NMTB, HIGNFY and QI which have 3-4 comedians, that is pretty impressive.

That is a very good point.

I quite enjoyed it guiltily, I never really liked Bo! Selecta but he does do a great job on Celebrity Juice (Espicially the Danny Dyer Ep).

Keith Lemon is unbearable. And they're going to make a film!? Good grief.

Made. It's out in a few months.

I enjoy Celebrity Juice but I don't understand why this has continued to do well while Shooting Stars petered out. As it's basically a carbon copy of Vic and Bob's show but with added swearing.

So are rude words and sex gags the key to the popularity of Keith Lemon and Celeb Juice???

I guess it's also the energy of the respective hosts that is also key. Vic and Bob did look a little tired and as if they were going through the motions at times whereas Leigh Francis puts a hell of lot into Keith.

Well, Juice is an actual quiz, with actual answers, that even I know the answer to on occasion. As funny as it was at times, Shooting Stars was a spoof quiz that subverted any notion of expected questions and answers or games with rules.

The former's always going to have greater mass appeal than the latter.

:( Not a fan. Sexist and stupid.

Me neither. Stupid, lazy, puerile and shit.

And often ridiculously funny.

Keith Lemon is a strange creation. I love him, but I can totally see how others can percieve him as being a massive sexist.

I enjoy the show but can't help being annoyed at how Fearne & Holly put up with it. I'd have lamped him years ago,

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 8 2012, 12:09 AM BST

I enjoy the show but can't help being annoyed at how Fearne & Holly put up with it. I'd have lamped him years ago,

I imagine the pay cheque is a pretty calming influence.

In any case, Holly's husband is the show's executive producer, and now head of the company that makes it - quite firm reassurance that things won't be allowed to go beyond what they're comfortable with, I think!

When will Celeb Juice return to ITV2? It's boring now on a Thursday.

Edited by Aaron.

One click will tell you. :)