Being Human Page 25

I think part of the problem with the new series is the baby. If you introduce a child into a TV series like this the characters are forced to spend a huge amount of time looking after a character that the audience have no connection with. They either get bogged down in making sure the baby is looked after or they are negligent with the baby, so we're either bored watching a supernatural version of Three Men and a Baby or we're thinking "You can't just throw babies around like that without killing them". Childcare just isn't entertaining to watch.

So Harridan what did your nanny training cover?

Quote: Harridan @ February 29 2012, 2:48 PM GMT

"You can't just throw babies around like that without killing them".

Thorough

training?

Quote: Harridan @ February 29 2012, 2:48 PM GMT

I think part of the problem with the new series is the baby. If you introduce a child into a TV series like this the characters are forced to spend a huge amount of time looking after a character that the audience have no connection with. They either get bogged down in making sure the baby is looked after or they are negligent with the baby, so we're either bored watching a supernatural version of Three Men and a Baby or we're thinking "You can't just throw babies around like that without killing them". Childcare just isn't entertaining to watch.

I don't think it's really impeded the episodes so far myself.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 29 2012, 3:08 PM GMT

I don't think it's really impeded the episodes so far myself.

Really? If I hear about that bloody rota again or Annie cooing and trying to be super-mum I might scream. Children in TV shows are so dull!

Babies in general are dull, unless of course they are yours!
Anyway I get jealous that it is acceptable for babies to have their bits out yet when I tried it I was arrested. It's ageism it really is.

Quote: Charley @ February 29 2012, 3:24 PM GMT

Babies in general are dull, unless of course they are yours!
Anyway I get jealous that it is acceptable for babies to have their bits out yet when I tried it I was arrested. It's ageism it really is.

Poor Charlie if you wore an ankle length skirt, your bits would still trail out the bottom.

Quote: sootyj @ February 29 2012, 3:28 PM GMT

Poor Charlie if you wore an ankle length skirt, your bits would still trail out the bottom.

And off down the lane too. :(

I saw them on crime watch yesterday robbing a post office.

That wasn't my clittylipps. They were rolled up, over and over and over again, in bed allllllllllllllllll night long!

Any witnesses?

Yup Penelope Pile

Adam should be in it all the time, he's a great character.

I just remembered, how come nobody noticed Hal's burn when he was doing topless press ups or when he was wearing a tank top.

Quote: Jamey @ March 5 2012, 8:05 PM GMT

I just remembered, how come nobody noticed Hal's burn when he was doing topless press ups or when he was wearing a tank top.

Because he got the burn last week from Tom's blood when they fought. He was scantily clad before the fight, not after.