Status report Page 4,330

Quote: L.E. @ March 1 2012, 3:00 PM GMT

Off to Barthelona!!!!! :)

More jealous now.

There's a big bee bumping against the window.

There's a crazy cat calling.

There are three building sites in audible distance from me and apparently it's pneumatic drill day at all of them. ugh

Quote: Harridan @ March 2 2012, 10:20 AM GMT

There are three building sites in audible distance from me and apparently it's pneumatic drill day at all of them. ugh

Fun. Last year new flats were built two doors up from me. They conviently decided to start on the one night of the year I decided to stay out until 6am. About 15 minutes after I got into the bed the noise started. I wouldn't have minded so much except that I had to get up 3 hours later to go to work.

On the upside the security lightning means I can see into the alley beside it at night, which I have to walk past on my way home.

Quote: chipolata @ March 2 2012, 8:32 AM GMT

There's a big bee bumping against the window.

He's gone now.

Quote: chipolata @ March 2 2012, 3:42 PM GMT

He's gone now.

Are you able to sex bees from the way they bump againist windows?

Quote: bigfella @ March 2 2012, 3:52 PM GMT

I imagine he was a drone.

sex bees

Laughing out loud
For some reason I am finding that term very amusing.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ March 1 2012, 11:07 PM GMT

When are you in Spain? Lee Camp plays in Barcelona on the 25th March :)

Quote: zooo @ March 1 2012, 11:23 PM GMT

Who?

Lee Camp on The Green Room with Paul Provenza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWnOMmvJ-2g

Laughing out loud

Hehe. Funny.

Maybe it was his big bee balls banging against the window?

Damn internal alarm clocks, always waking me up before I have to get up!

Quote: bigfella @ March 3 2012, 6:17 AM GMT

Damn internal alarm clocks, always waking me up before I have to get up!

Snap. Was up at 7am for no reason. Wish my internal alarm clock worked on weekdays, too!

Currently raging about something one of the kids I look after told me last night: She learnt about the Romans at school yesterday and apparently her teacher informed her that God created the Romans so that they could prepare the earth for Jesus. She asked if I believed in Jesus, and when I answered 'no' she asked if I believed in Romans. Well done, you stupid proselytising halfwit, you've just confused a 6 year old into thinking that history and religion are the same thing. With teachers of that quality it's no surprise we've got so many educated idiots about.

You might have grounds to complain about that?

Or more realistically just have a word, because that's massively innaprorpriate.

That or how young do you have to be to watch Life of Brian?