Drinks Page 8

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 16 2012, 1:25 PM GMT

Just bumping this sucker up in case it falls off the bottom of the page. Just had a look at the TFL website and there are some tube lines closed this weekend, so plan your journey if you are coming out on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing some faces old and new - preferably new, the old faces are disturbing.

See ya then!

Since I'm newish, does that make my face only half as disturbing?
;) >_< Errr (Actual faces I'll be making)

Quote: AJGO @ February 17 2012, 6:11 PM GMT

Since I'm newish, does that make my face only half as disturbing?

Considering the beauty contest that is the BCG Membership Committee, yes, your face is only half as disturbing.

:P

Since I currently look like a malformed chipmunk whose tongue is having a fit, the title of 'only half as disturbing face' is up for grabs

Quote: AJGO @ February 17 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

the title of 'only half as disturbing face' is up for grabs

Competition will be fierce.

I just called to see if we could reserve a table and was told the entire pub is closed tonight because of a private party!!!

Does anyone have a particular favourite pub in the Euston area we could go to? And could anyone with any attendees phone numbers please pm me so I can make sure everyone is updated :)

http://www.taylor-walker.co.uk/pub-food/royal-george-euston/pid-C1025?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=pubs&utm_keyword=&utm_content=

Royal George pub is on the same road, just a few doors up, so I suggest there unless anyone wants to go elsewhere. Hopefully see you there at half seven!

Quote: AJGO @ February 18 2012, 12:10 PM GMT

I just called to see if we could reserve a table and was told the entire pub is closed tonight because of a private party!!!

Does anyone have a particular favourite pub in the Euston area we could go to? And could anyone with any attendees phone numbers please pm me so I can make sure everyone is updated :)

http://www.taylor-walker.co.uk/pub-food/royal-george-euston/pid-C1025?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=pubs&utm_keyword=&utm_content=

Royal George pub is on the same road, just a few doors up, so I suggest there unless anyone wants to go elsewhere. Hopefully see you there at half seven!

<pedant mode> Methinx most people would consider that to be "a few doors down" ;) It's south of the Prince Arthur, just about where you step onto Eversholt Street from the Euston Station entrance.

Laughing out loud :P

Quote: AJGO @ February 18 2012, 2:49 PM GMT

Laughing out loud :P

It's also less staggering distance from the pub to the Tube.

Laughing out loud Whistling nnocently

I hope you all have a great night. It sounds like it will be fun :)

Quote: billwill @ February 18 2012, 2:57 PM GMT

It's also less staggering distance from the pub to the Tube.

Laughing out loud Whistling nnocently

Exactly. It's a few doors upper from where we would have been to the area reference point ;)

What time is everyone getting there so I can show up an hour later?

Quote: David Bussell @ February 18 2012, 3:18 PM GMT

What time is everyone getting there so I can show up an hour later?

6:30

Whistling nnocently

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Mrs H is unwell and I need to be on daddy-duty instead of drinking beer with you lot. :(

My apologies. And a big angry grrr to responsibility.

It's okay Rob. I'll take my turn on WordFeud, that'll give you something fun to do tonight.

I'm here I always come early