Who do you fancy? Page 781

I sat opposite a girl on the tube. SHe was reading populattion 1280 by Jim Thompson.
About the most bad ass crime writer ever.

It was kinda sexy,

Quote: zooo @ February 12 2012, 4:46 PM GMT

Actually, it would be quite interesting to see who you fancy!
You underestimate our interest in the irrelevant.

You could post a few pictures - you're pretty shrewd - you'd probably be right.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 12 2012, 4:35 PM GMT

The thread was always f**ked. Who cares who anyone else fancies?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 11:48 AM GMT

This is so out of order, I don't know where to begin. I was going to write a massive tirade denouncing you and your hypocritical views, but I'm sure Roo will let you know her true feelings and doesn't need me (or any man) to speak for her.

One thing is abundantly clear, you should apologise immediately for your cruel, misguided and unwarranted comments.

You come onto Roo's thread and call her a traitor to womankind?! FFS, who the hell do you think you are?! As far as I can see, there is only one woman here doing a disservice to their gender.

If we're all going to have to apologise for 'cruel, misguided and unwarranted comments' then that's you f**ked, son. You better get in some foolscap and a handful of betting shop pens.

Not to mention your 'ward' Ruby. She's called me both a troll and a stalker since she came back.

Quote: dellas @ February 12 2012, 5:45 AM GMT

Forgive me, but you are tarred by the same brush, no regard to the 'degradation' of women. You are indeed a traitor to womankind, pander to the guys all you want, it will not get you anywhere. This a weakness of character. Rolling eyes

I only just saw this so forgive my delay in reply.

RC is right. I have never needed the men here to stand up for me. I can tell you to go f**k yourself off my own back.

Being friends with the guys here doesn't making me some kind of desperate hooker. I'm friends with many of the women. Am I dry humping them too? F**k no.

If you knew one thing, just one, about the subject you are banging on about, I would respect you but you have shown time and time again little understanding of the things you bang on about and as for morals, bringing up my Mum as well as my other female relatives in the full knowledge my Mum passed away not to long ago and then going "Oh sorry, I didn't mean you" when you admit not to long ago PMing me with your regards showing you knew damn well what you were doing shows everyone who the real twisted bitch is or did you think we all missed you pulling that one?

Please f**k off until you can actually back up your whining without trying to sound like some Techno-Pankhurst wannabe dragging something many women are still dying for in Countries like Iran, India and the Congo because she didn't like a couple of booby pics.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 12 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

Not to mention your 'ward' Ruby. She's called me both a troll and a stalker since she came back.

Gee how long did it take you to try and pull the attention to yourself again?

I'm pretty much done serving out the turnips and billy goats. You are both on your own.

I like your avatar Kenneth.

*Panders to male for attention*

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 12 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

If we're all going to have to apologise for 'cruel, misguided and unwarranted comments' then that's you f**ked, son. You better get in some foolscap and a handful of betting shop pens.

And what did you call Roo to provoke such a response? I believe it was a three paragraph tirade attacking her character on every level in the most personal way possible. I'm surprised you got off so lightly and I only stepped in because no one else did at the time. (I'm both sexist and chivalrous me!)

I attacked strangers off of the telly and swarms of people waded in levelling all sorts of assumptions, accusations and personal insults towards me. I have nothing to apologise about. And I really do try my best not to bring discussions down to a personal level, despite the constant jibes.

*RC gets back in his stealth troll jet and flies back to Trollheim*

Cool

Quote: Rooface @ February 12 2012, 6:27 PM GMT

I only just saw this so forgive my delay in reply.

RC is right. I have never needed the men here to stand up for me. I can tell you to go f**k yourself off my own back.

Being friends with the guys here doesn't making me some kind of desperate hooker. I'm friends with many of the women. Am I dry humping them too? F**k no.

If you knew one thing, just one, about the subject you are banging on about, I would respect you but you have shown time and time again little understanding of the things you bang on about and as for morals, bringing up my Mum as well as my other female relatives in the full knowledge my Mum passed away not to long ago and then going "Oh sorry, I didn't mean you" when you admit not to long ago PMing me with your regards showing you knew damn well what you were doing shows everyone who the real twisted bitch is or did you think we all missed you pulling that one?

Please f**k off until you can actually back up your whining without trying to sound like some Techno-Pankhurst wannabe dragging something many women are still dying for in Countries like Iran, India and the Congo because she didn't like a couple of booby pics.

Gee how long did it take you to try and pull the attention to yourself again?

RC is my friend. I am his. We may not see eye to eye on everything (I like girly stuff, he likes frantic wanking) but we will stand up for each other just as I would if any other friend was attacked and any of his mates were.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 12 2012, 6:44 PM GMT

Bless you for trying.

Godot for f**ks sake don't post that on a "who do you fancy" thread.

Godot for f**ks sake don't post that on a "who do you fancy" thread.

One of my friends is actually married to a relation of hers.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 12 2012, 6:40 PM GMT

All be it this image makes me a feel little goatish.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 12 2012, 6:48 PM GMT

One of my friends is actually married to a relation of hers.

Roo, the little girl or the goats?

If Stott's friend is in my family, God help them.