Things that piss you off Page 861

Anyone who knows what they want to do with their life in their 20s are ether super anal or unhappy as feck.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 7 2012, 11:42 PM GMT

Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet no less. Oh and that John C. Reilly. How come he always gets to have a hot wife in films, he looks like a troll doll with a scrotum for a face.

Does it shrivel up when a pretty girl kisses it?

Quote: Rooface @ February 8 2012, 8:27 AM GMT

Anyone who knows what they want to do with their life in their 20s are ether super anal or unhappy as feck.

I want to do super anal in my 20s.

Does Becca mind? Some women aren't happy about having to wear a strap on.

The word Totes. Not sure why it annoys me, just does.

I hate that word so much.

PArtially because it's a brand of sock/slipper hybrid.

And I think becuase unlike; innit or wotever it lacks a hard consonant.

And doesn't have the purety of the sublime meh.

Quote: Rooface @ February 8 2012, 11:44 AM GMT

Does Becca mind? Some women aren't happy about having to wear a strap on.

Oh, I only get it on my birthday.

Any quote from TOWIE or Geordie Shore or Clap hills whatever.

Quote: Rooface @ February 8 2012, 8:27 AM GMT

Not true. James Cotter at age 20 is almost the next Ray Winstone, apart from the boxing career.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 8 2012, 12:15 PM GMT

Not true. James Cotter at age 20 is almost the next Ray Winstone, apart from the boxing career.

How does that argue AGAINST my point? Smarmy

Don't mean it really Cotters if you read this. Pleased

Quote: Lee @ January 27 2012, 1:39 AM GMT

True dat.

How's living in West Baltimore working out for you?

Bad, as in good. Remember when bad meant good? The endless amount of material that provided for 90s sitcoms and films. It was so baaad.

Remember when gay meant skipping through meadows without a care and just being happy . . oh, I think I may have pissed on my own chips there . .

Errr

:D True.

Had customers grumbling about those Euromillions winners today. One bloke in particular complained that they shouldn't have won it because and to quote "It makes me sick. He looks like a computer geek and would only spend it on video games and computers". To which my colleague replied "No, I think he's a painter and decorator like you and will carry on with the family business." "Oh." I customer replied. "Inyerface!" I wanted shout.