Sketches wanted!

Hi

I am looking for some new material to submit for a co-production with an up and coming Sketch Show Co who are already on series 5 of their online webisodes...

A few years back I produced a TV Pilot Sketch Show and got the material from this website so I thought I would try you talented writers again.

I am particularly interested in sketches that have females in them!

If you would like to submit a sketch for consideration, please send them to:

jkfilmproductions@ymail.com

Thanks and look forward to reading them!!

Wave

Is there a limit to the number of sketches we can each submit?

not at all.....

thanks

One other thing - is there a deadline for submissions?

This Friday please....

Thanks for the opp! Are there any other requirements to bear in mind? Locations, number of actors, length of sketch etc?

Thanks again!

As we're looking to primarily collaborate with this other company and then perhaps create a Pilot of our own for TV I'm thinking to keep it simple/low budget... so not too many fancy locations.... Actors... Max 4 or 3 but pref 2-3 per scene.....

It's all a bit vague, any more information going?

Quote: Emotive Productions Co @ November 15 2011, 3:36 PM GMT

Hi

I am particularly interested in sketches that have females in them!

Yes that sounds like quite a professional way of putting it.

Shandonbelle - of course, what information do you need? Please feel free to email me with any questions you would like answering! :-)

Quote: Marc P @ November 15 2011, 10:44 PM GMT

Yes that sounds like quite a professional way of putting it.

Laughing out loud

Marc P - apologies if you feel the way I phrased it was not professional enough? We need more female roles as alot of the sketches already shot are mainly male. We have a couple of female actresses with really good comic timing which I feel should get more screen time. Finding good female roles in general tends to be difficult.

I'd just like to say thank you for all those that have submitted so far. Seeing some amazing work! Exciting....

Ooh. Four out of five of my sketches shortlisted. :)

Anybody else?

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ November 22 2011, 4:57 PM GMT

Ooh. Four out of five of my sketches shortlisted. :)

Anybody else?

Nice one! I haven't heard anything about my submissions.

Edit: Just received a rejection email!