Britain's Got People

...should be coming up on here soon.

Meantime here's a link to episode 1 www.britainsgotpeople.co.uk

Made with mre than a little help from BCG alumni Griff, Graham Bandage, Sootyj and Friday Link.

Very good guys! Well done and proud of the BCG lot!

Not for the first time, I would like to follow Ellie. Well done to all involved.

Excellent!

Loved some of those Boris descriptions.

Thanks y'all.

Woo!

Like it very much-keep it up. How about some crushing comedy on the Euro crisis?

Loving the Ed Balls song. Good stuff.

Well done all! Balls song was my highlight too.

Second episode up now at http://www.britainsgotpeople.co.uk

Yes, yes! He only comes on here nowadays when he wants something. Have Aaron and AlanC had sex yet?

I do hope not.

Episode 3: "he's the fish course" :D

Thanks for all your lovely comments. And nice to see Graham Bandage, now a successful internet-based comedy show writer, returning to his roots.

Haha, I hadn't heard about this but I just watched the first 3 episodes back to back and I'll definitely be sticking with it to watch the rest.

The highlight for me - and I really don't know why - was in the "Nick Clegg is..." sketch, when he said "HE'S THE FISH COURSE". It really tickled me for some reason and I was laughing for ages. I think I will adopt that for everyday usage now! :P

Impressive talent involved too.

I've been really surprised that this show hasn't found much of an audience yet, in terms of viewing figures, considering the high quality of the sketches and people involved.